Good Morning

Let's Talk About Love

おはよう

posted on 22 – 5 – '15



An orange glow seeped over the horizon,  the powerful rays shining right through the blinds. The glares shot right through Jaejoon’s eyelids, awakening him. The melodious sound of birds chirping reached his ears, together with a soft snore. His hand rubbed the sleep away from his eyes. He let his head casually drop back to the side, so that he could watch his boyfriend sleeping peacefully.

Takuya’s lips were ever so slightly parted, the corners of his mouth slightly coated in saliva. If it were anyone else laying next to him, he’d think it was disgusting, but he couldn’t care less when it came to Takuya. To be quite honest, he thought it was cute, but then again, he found everything about him cute.

The brunet moved his body to lay on his side, the other now filling his entire sight. He could count all of Takuya’s eyelashes if he wanted, or the amount of barely visible scars. Instead, he touched the pale skin, as smooth as velvet, tracing his finger over his rosy cheeks, the bridge of his nose, his plump lips.

Every Sunday morning was like this. They both tried to keep the day completely free. No friends, no family, no acquaintances, no one, just the two of them spending their day together. There didn’t even need to be something special. They could sit on the couch all day, watching a movie marathon, and simply enjoy each other’s presence.

Carefully, as he didn’t want to wake his innocently sleeping lover,  he brushed a few strands of hair away. The sunlight painted yellow stripes on Takuya’s face, and as expected, a few seconds later low grunts slipped past his lips, eyebrows scrunching in disfavour. After a couple of more groans, his eyes shot open, but quickly shut close again when his eyes couldn’t adjust to the bright light.

“Good morning, princess,” Jaejoon chuckled. Even a groggy Takuya is cute.

Suddenly, an idea popped up.

He slipped his cold hand teasingly underneath the covers, letting it creep under the thin t-shirt the blond was wearing. A shrill shriek followed soon after, and the elder was sure his princess was awake by now, though most definitely not amused.

His frowning eyebrows disappeared in an instant though, ‘cause when Jaejoon cupped his face, brushing his thumbs over his cheeks, a warm, fuzzy feeling taking over. He leaned into the touch and purred, like a little kitty being pet by their owner.

The gentle touch wasn’t enough for him, so he decided to pull the elder closer – as close as possible – and when he felt the other’s body heat, he put his head on the Jaejoon’s toned chest, whilst Jaejoon placed his chin on the crown of his head.

And that’s how they spent their Sunday morning, bodies flushed against each other, arms roaming along their bodies, sweet nothings murmured into each other’s ears, giggles occasionally filling the now pinkish coloured room.

Even though acts like this were rather simple, the love that was in the air couldn’t be any stronger.

 


 

A/N: uHM HAH THIS IS SO CHEESY + I didn't even proofread I'm so sorry oh my gOD but the idea of Tajoon cuddling in bed is just ashwmdskj and— //sobs// OH and ep. 7 is out and they're so quick w/ subbing this time, I'mma cry ;;;;; ♡ and guysss holy, the subscribers keep coming (lol you're all probably like "what she doesn't even have that much subs" but it makes me so happy okay, lemme hug every single one of you) thank you so much! //showers everyone w/ hearts// (♡´౪`♡)

uhm okay so this is important for the upcoming weeks, 'cause I have prelims coming up and they're very important so I need to focus on those for now, but I'll try to update every week okay? not gonna promise anything though because I at promises and updating lmao

PS: I listened to [Esbee & LT's Good Morning] while writing this hehe, I was going to say "listen to this pls" but I recommend the whole album (〃・ω・〃)