Beating Hearts

Let's Talk About Love

心を破っ

posted on 13 – 6 – '15



When a soft knock echoed through the apartment – just when the noises of the movie toned down a tad – Takuya shot up from his comfortable position on the couch immediately. On his way towards the door he clumsily stumbled over his own feet. He didn’t mind though, at least, a big grin plastered itself on his face, brighter than ever.

With a simple click he opened the door, revealing a handsome man (also known as his boyfriend) racking his fingers through his already messed up hair. The frown that scrunched up Jaejoon’s face earlier disappeared in an instant when his gaze met the other’s, replaced with a small, hesitant smile.

Takuya wasted no time and flung his arms around his boyfriend’s neck. The oh so familiar scent his nose, causing him to press his face into the other’s neck.

“What’s up with you today?” Jaejoon laughed, circling his arms around the blonde’s waist.

“I just really missed you,” He whispers, his voice sounding muffled and barely audible through the thick sweater he’d nestled his face in.

The brunet chuckled lowly, the sound vibrating through his body. His hands started Takuya’s back, his fingers tracing patterns every now and then. They stood like this for a – in Takuya’s opinion – way too short time, but it was time for them to get inside.

They both reluctantly let go of each other, but to keep a little bit of contact the blonde interlaced his fingers with the elder’s, pulling him into the room and leading him to the couch. The smile on Jaejoon’s face could only grow.

Once they were settled on the couch, Takuya pressed play again, not bothering to tell Jaejoon where the film was about. They both knew they weren’t going to pay attention anyway.

Usually Takuya was the one initiating the skin-ship, but the brunet felt particularly clingy that night, and brought the younger closer by the waist, so that he was practically sitting on his lap. The blonde hummed in appreciation, leaning into the warmth he radiated. Meanwhile, Jaejoon’s smile hadn’t disappeared yet.

A slow piano melody filled the darkened room, and no more than five seconds later, the two leads from the movie were kissing. The younger smiled, and after Jaejoon placed a kiss on the crown of his head, he looked up to meet the other’s eyes, his own gaze filled with love.

The elder smiled tenderly and cupped his face, and oh, that felt nice. Jaejoon leaned in and suddenly Takuya felt warm lips pressing against his. Every thought that had occupied his mind before, has left his brain by know. The only thing he could focus on were those soft, amazing lips. His stomach fluttered, and the heath rose to his cheeks. He didn’t want the other to stop doing what he’s doing, never.

Jaejoon slowly pulled back, only to lean forward and press their foreheads together, something they’d been doing for a while now. It made them feel secure, loved. The blonde pecked the brunet’s nose. His hands lifted up to wrap themselves around Jaejoon’s neck as he placed his head in the crook of his neck again.

With the soft talking of the movie in the background and the rhythmic beating of his boyfriend’s heart, Takuya fell asleep. The last thing Jaejoon saw before he also went off to dreamland was the small smile that grazed the younger’s plump lips.

 


 

A/N: oKAY SO 1st things 1st: sorry for the late update ashjedsj my exams started yesterday so I've been studying for weeks already and uughh bUT Tajoon makes me feel alive again hehe ; v ; aND OH MY GOD MY CRUSH ACCEPTED MY FRIEND REQUEST ON FB AND I'M SCREAMING also this is not proofread + idek what this is lmao, I'm ty like that ( ੭⌯᷄௰⌯᷅ ू’l|)