Heart Attack

Let's Talk About Love

心臓発作

posted on 19 – 10 – '15



“Are you sure you want to do this, babe?” A frown made its way onto Jaejoon’s usually flawless face. “You’re still not completely fit yet, what if something happens?”

Takuya grinned, reaching out a finger to gently press up the skin above the other’s eyebrows to get rid of the scrunched eyebrows, “Yes, I am sure, and no, nothing will happen. I’ll make sure to prepare myself. Oh, and besides, you’ll be with me anyways, you can watch me the entire time.” A sly look washed over his face suddenly, clearly showing another thought had popped up, “Not that you never do that, so actually, you wouldn’t mind.”

The brunet rolled his eyes, but agreed on what the other said, no defence.

“Well then, you can go wash yourself and dress up and then I’ll do some quick shopping. Make sure to keep your phone with you the entire time, okay? If something happens while I’m away, just c-”

“Yeah, yeah, I understand,” With wild hand motions, the blonde pushed Jaejoon out of their shared apartment, much to the elder’s dismay. Just as Takuya was about to close the door, he placed a hand on the door to refrain the blonde from closing it.

Wrinkling his forehead, he mumbled a, “you promise?” to which the younger replied to with a swift kiss on his forehead and a small smile, before closing the door shut.

 

*

 

A bowl filled with tons of brightly coloured candies waited patiently on a stool next to the door for the kids to grab them and get eaten. Pumpkin and ghost shaped garlands hung on the ceiling, though barely visible due to the dimmed lightings.

Jaejoon moved away the last pairs of shoes, being the one to trick the kids (and maybe some parents) instead into thinking they’re a neat, young couple. He chuckled at his own thought. As if. With someone as unorganised as Takuya and someone as lazy as him a tidy apartment was close to impossible.

“Joonie, look!”

At the mention of his nickname, said male stood up and turned around, only to almost fall again as he took in the sight in front of him. He could’ve sworn he had a small heart attack right at the spot.

Smooth, pale thighs, white, thin fabric falling a few inches above his knees, messed up honey-blonde hair, a rosy tint painting his cheeks; to summarize: Takuya looked absolutely edible.  The brunet gazed him from top to bottom with lust-filled eyes. Slowly inching closer, a smirk appeared on his lips. He placed a hand on the now feverishly blushing male’s waist.

“Does my little nurse need some help?” He whispered huskily, lips nipping at the younger’s earlobe.

A frail whimper left Takuya’s lips, loving the way the elder’s hands dragged down, lower and lower. Their chests were flushed together and their breathing became more laboured as they started grinding. Moans and wails echoed against the flimsy walls, indicating anyone outside could hear what was going on, hence why they abruptly stopped in their tracks when the doorbell rang.

Cheerful, high-pitched giggles made them realise again where they were, what they were doing, and what was going on.

The blonde tried to release himself from the other’s tight grip, but was pulled back harshly. Their gazes met, and the former swore he’d never seen Jaejoon as messed up as now, eyes filled with lust and desire.

His lips parted slightly, and wow, suddenly  familiar plus lips covered his own. Every sound was blocked, the only things audible being the blood pumping through his ears and the sound of lips detaching and reattaching. Everything about this situation was new, from the extraordinary way Jaejoon moved his lips, gently biting every now and then, to the hot feeling blooming in his chest.

A loud moan escaped Takuya’s throat when the brunet harshly bit down on his collar bone, startling both males, yet not enough for them to stop.

A hand squeezed Takuya’s firmly, causing him to gasp into the other’s mouth, but he quickly attached their lips again. His arms circled around Jaejoon’s neck, one hand moving up to tangle itself in the dark brown locks. As they stumbled against the door, the lights suddenly light up the previously dark hallway, and a hidden box from the shelf above them landed on the younger’s head, receiving a cry of pain.

Jaejoon detached himself and realisation washed over him like a wave. His cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

Coughing awkwardly, he murmured, “Are you okay?” The blonde averted his eyes to meet his, and oh god, the swollen, pink lips and messed up outfit, it was too much for the elder to take in.

“U-uhm, yes, yeah, I-I am,” Takuya stuttered, hands reaching up to flatten his dishevelled hair.

“I think I’ll, uh, just go change,” He continued, “still sick and all.” They both chuckled nervously. Jaejoon anxiously looked around, clasping his hands together, and then steadily moved over to the other again to plant a brief kiss on his lips.

“I, uhm, I don’t regret what we did just now,” He paused for a second, seeming to hesitate about what he was going to say next. “Uh, you look really y right now. And uhm. Yeah. Bye.” And in the bat of an eye, he was gone, leaving a grinning blonde behind.

“Idiot.”

 


 

A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) no way I'll write their y times for obvious reasons bUT HEHEHEEHHEHHEH this is dedicated to my wifeu ♡♡ I know I'm too early but happy halloween my pumpqueen bby /╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\  and every single reader out there too ofc! I also wrote a little extra bc I couldn't help myself lmao and I wanted to make up for me being a crappy writer ahhhhh I'm really busy w/ school atm but I'm tryna write some stuff for you guys, so pls bare w/ me for a while ;;;;; aLSO EXCUSE ME FOR THE FAILED HOT SITUATION I ALWAYS SEEM TO GO BACK TO FLUFF AND HAH IT JUST SO MUCH bye

 


 

 “What do we do with the candies? No one even saw our pretty decorations because of our selfish needs!”

“We eat them ourselves of course. And why do you care about those decorations, I saw something way prettier anyways.”

The sound of a slap was quickly followed by a cry of pain.

“Don’t say things like that! Are you trying to ruin the mood?”

“What mood? We already did the y times.”

“Lee Jaejoon! How dare you speak so lightly about this topic! I gave you my all, are you trying to sa— ahh, stop th— ahh, Joonie, not there!”

“You feel so good, babe.”

“You bet I do.”

“I love you so much, d’you know that?”

“By all means.”

“How can you not say it back? Don’t you love me? Am I nothing more than a piece of dust in your life?”

“Oh shush you, you know I love you more than words can say.”

“Well, then I love you to the moon and back.”

“You’re so cheesy, I can’t believe I just admitted to loving you.”

“I love you, I love you, I love you.”

“I love you too, Joonie. Now, let’s sleep, okay? We have a lot to do tomorrow, so sleep is much needed.”

“What do you mean, ‘a lot to do’? We’re both off tomorrow.”

“Oh, you know what I’m talking about. We’ll be doing more than just one round.”