Breeze

Let's Talk About Love

そよ風

posted on 2 – 5 – '15



It was a sunny Saturday afternoon. The large bay window doors were fully opened, letting a soft breeze fan through the living room. All the furniture was put aside, against the walls, which created a large empty space.

A somewhat stronger gust of wind suddenly blew, tousling Takuya’s already dishevelled, blonde hair even more. The over-sized white t-shirt he was wearing, slipped down his shoulder. His smooth, milky skin got exposed, and even though the breezes were chilly, the sun made up for that. The warm rays shone right onto his back. The latter cocked his head to the side – exposing his long slender neck as well – and closed his eyes, temporarily enjoying the peacefulness.

At the front side of the house a door was gently shut. The entrant pulled off his shoes immediately, not bothering where he put them. Once he walked into the living room, the smell of wax hit his nose instantly, not that it bothered him. He examined the room, and spotted his tall boyfriend leaning against the doorframe that led to the garden. He sneaked op from behind, careful to not bring the other out of his reverie.

“Hey baby,” He almost, but not quite, whispered against the expanse of Takuya’s neck. A kiss was placed on the blond’s shoulder. The action caused Takuya to finally snap back to reality. He pushed his lean, muscular body straight up, turning his head while doing so, and a smile made its way to his lips.

“Well hello to you too, gorgeous,” Takuya replied, his smile only growing wider when he saw his (shy) boyfriend blush at his pet name.

He stepped closer to the other, placing one hand on the thin striped shirt Jaejoon was wearing, feeling the toned abs through the fabric, whereas the other hand moved up to play with the soft, dark brown locks. Their bodies were flushed against each other, and if it were possible, Jaejoon’s face heated up even more.

Deciding he wanted to tease the elder some more, he leaned his face closer to the other’s, and puckered his pink lips. He saw the brunet’s gaze flickering downwards, and he tried all he could to prevent himself from smirking. Just when their lips almost touched – already feeling each other’s breath – he stepped away and grinned.

“Let’s sock skate!” Takuya exclaimed. He pointed at the newly waxed floor, which glowed with the help of the sun rays.

Jaejoon’s mind couldn’t process what the younger just said, as it still was in a dazed state. He slowly parted his lips, not quite ready to say something, though he wanted to, but Takuya didn’t waste a second of his precious time, and took a grip of the elder’s wrist to pull him closer. Jaejoon slipped forwards, his feet not leaving the floor once. He stumbled right onto Takuya’s broad chest. Though he didn’t want to blush again, his face coloured a soft shade of pink again, and he cursed himself for being so sensitive. Takuya merely beamed at the cute reaction.

“Now, let’s see who’s the best sock skater! If I win, you’re going to have to make us dinner and vice versa,” The younger crossed his arms, eyeing the elder’s body from head to toe, as though he was judging him.

Jaejoon scoffed.

“As if,” and with that he ran to the other side of the living room, only to skate back even faster, smoother. He looked up to meet the blond’s gaze, who nodded his head in approval, and patted his shoulder.

“My turn.”

And he repeated the same process, but ended up just a little further than Jaejoon, much to the elder’s dismay. The younger shot him a bright smile, that maybe, just maybe, loosened up Jaejoon’s jealousy. Takuya was his boyfriend after all, someone who he loved very much, in spite of the fact that he didn’t shower him with affection and ‘I love you’s.

The competition went on like this, both trying to surpass each other’s scores. Jaejoon was determined to win, the inner competitor showed when doing games like this.

“Baby, I really think you should give up. Besides, I’m exhausted and—”

“Shh, only one more, I promise.”

And with that, Jaejoon took a sprint, turned around, skated, and... stumbled over his own feet. In an attempt to save himself from falling, he quickly grabbed a fistful of Takuya’s shirt. He failed miserably, pulling Takuya – who yelped loudly – with him, the both of them crashing on the cold floor. Takuya’s fall had been saved by Jaejoon, who was being crushed under the weight of the younger. Grunts echoed through the room.

Takuya was the first one to start moving. He put his hands next to his boyfriend’s head, capturing him in between them. With soft puffs, he pushed himself of the brunet. His arms decided not to co-operate, and he immediately fell back onto Jaejoon’s body. Louder grunts escaped his lips, eyes squeezed shut in pain.

Instead of trying to get off again, Takuya staid still. He shifted more to the side, gaining the other some oxygen, and circled his arms around the elder’s waist.

With their bodies pressed against each other like this, they could feel each other’s heart beats. The blonde peeked through his long bangs to look if Jaejoon was alright, as he hadn’t heard the other for a while now. Turned out he was admiring him, their gazes meeting immediately when Takuya glanced at him. A shy smile appeared on the younger’s face, and a sudden wave of love hit him. Deciding he wanted to share the feeling, he cupped his boyfriend’s face and peppered his flustered face with pecks, leaving his lips as a final.

Jaejoon’s hands came to a rest on his shoulders, positioning his body closer to his. Jaejoon moved his lips together with his almost immediately. The kiss was chaste at first, but the younger was impatient, and made the kiss heated in several seconds. The brunet couldn’t describe the taste of the kiss other than Takuya, sweet, pure, filled with affection. This is what love tastes like, he thought.

The kiss was abruptly quit by Takuya, who pulled back a few inches to place their foreheads against each other, and adored Jaejoon’s twinkly eyes and swollen lips.

“I love you,” He breathed.

“I love you too.” Jaejoon’s hand pushed Takuya's bangs out of his face, and for the first time in months, the elder noticed a faint blush spreading its way out across his cheeks.

To save himself from embarrassment, he squirmed himself onto his feet again, rather clumsily, causing the blush to brighten up.

“U-uhh, uhm, you still have to make us dinner,” Was the last thing he mumbled before he scurried off, leaving a grinning brunette behind.

 


 

A/N: and BAM first drabble is actually not a drabble bc the word count is too high but idc hehehruwsifwesdierod aND I HAVE TO WATCH EP. 4 RN SO—

PS: inspired by Lim Kim – Breeze (ft. Beenzino) ♡