Is it a date?

The Probability of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like a ray of sunshine on this beautiful morning, Inna sang and danced while cooking herself breakfast. Things with Hanbin were exciting even if they were just friends. She couldn't help but crush on the guy's maturity and passion. He was so ambitious and it was so attractive. Plus, he was her little secret.

Today would be the day she would get to see Hanbin again. Inna was a walking ball of excitement and anxiety. It's almost been a month since the first time they met but they have been texting each other almost everyday and she's absolutely smitten.


Inna's POV


I checked my phone to look for Hanbin's old message asking me to go out with him. He asked me out a week ago and I've probably read the thread every day since then. Apparently, YG finally rewarded them with a day off after they finalized the album so he asked if I had any plans this coming Saturday, which is the day I've been waiting for ever since he texted a.k.a today. I wasn't - but I had to be. I excused myself from today's meetings by calling in sick. If we didn't see each other today, the next time would probably be when he's on TV while I cry in regret watching him reach his dreams and I wouldn't let that happen.


From: Kim Hanbin

"Are you free next Saturday? Hehe"

 

To: Kim Hanbin

"Mm.. I'm not sure. Hold on let me check."
"Yep! Why? Haha."


From: Kim Hanbin

"The album's basically done so we get the day off on sat! :D Wanna meet?"


To: Kim Hanbin

"no."

"Kidding! Yeah sure. Where? :)"


From: Kim Hanbin

"Remember how you told me you liked contemporary art? There's a new exhibit at Kukje! Maybe you'd like to check it out."


To: Kim Hanbin

"Really?! Let's go!! And I can't believe you remembered that was so long ago. Haha."


I liked how Hanbin remembered the little things about me because I do the same with him, too. Like how he dislikes rides in amusement parks or the fact that he always brings a slice of cake for his sister whenever he visits home.

He asked for my address and told me he'd pick me up. I couldn't believe it. I was going out with my crush. I have to constantly remind myself that we can never be but the voice in me just keeps telling me to just go with the flow and bask in the moment. I've got nothing to lose.

I got ready after I finished all my homework. I'm the type to finish things right away to enjoy the rest of the weekend. I showered, blow dried my hair and changed into an all black ensemble: oversized vest, tank top, and shorts paired with white sneakers. I decided to make a little effort with my make-up and sprayed an extra amount of perfume than usual. Then, I tried not to die while waiting for Hanbin. The butterflies in my stomach were starting to go to down my legs. I was sweating just thinking of what could happen today. He said he'd picked me up at 2pm. It's only 1:30 and I was already hungry but I didn't have the appetite to eat. I ended up watching a long "relaxing" hypnosis video, hoping it would work. What a joke.

I was about to choose another video when the doorbell rang. I almost peed myself then and there. I rushed to the door, checking myself in the mirror on the way.

"Hi," I greeted Hanbin as I opened the door.

"Hey. You ready?" he asked. boy looked damn fine in all black with his snapback, sweater and jeans.

"Let me just get my bag," I let him in and ran to my room. I forgot to prepare my bag. I grabbed the nearest one I could and stashed my phone, make-up kit an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter