Getting To Know You

The Probability of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inna let her curiosity get the best of her. She found herself scrolling through photo after photo of Hanbin and his group, ikon. Upon searching Hanbin on the internet, a couple thousand results showed up. It was only then that she realized that the boy was much more famous than he was letting on. She never really watched TV or followed news sites so she had no idea about WIN: Who Is Next or Mix and Match. She has been reading up on news and blogs about ikon for the past hour when she suddenly felt weird. She was basically stalking someone whom she knew so she stopped and went back to studying. Besides, even if she liked Hanbin, he was going to be an idol, it just couldn't be.

Hanbin has been looking for an excuse to escape practice or end it early so he can meet up with Inna but they have been practicing non-stop. More so now that they finally narrowed down the songs to put in their album. Everyone was rooting for them and they did not want to disappoint. He hasn't even had the chance to text Inna. They were all together 24/7 and he didn't want to let the boys know all about it. He wanted to take his own time and get to know the girl. But the true reason was, he didn't know what to text her. Do I just casually say 'Hi'? Do I call her? Do I ask her out? Everything would be easier if the members could give me advice, he thought.

While writing a song, he couldn't get her out of his mind. He would go crazy if he couldn't text her.

To: Cho Inna

"Yo! Yo! Cho In to the Na!"

no, not that.

"Hello :)"

the smiley looks sketchy

"Hi"

too stiff

"Anyong college girl!"

perfect.

Then he hit the send button. He couldn't get back to work after sending the text so he just stared at his phone. When it beeped, his heart skipped a beat.


From: Cho Inna

"Ya! You're still alive."


Was she mad?, he thought.


To: Cho Inna

"I'm sorry I was busy practicing the past 3 days T_T"


From: Cho Inna

"Kekeke. I was just playing with you. Aren't you busy now? Go back to work hehe"


To: Cho Inna

"I'm currently writing a song but I don't know what to put. Are you still in school?"


From: Cho Inna

"Ah~ Write about how cool I am then!! Yep but I'm about to go to the park to study."


To: Cho Inna

"I won't do that 'til the day I die. Wah I want to go to the park too. I need fresh air, the practice room just smells like sweat -___-"


From: Cho Inna

"Hahaha. You sweat because you work hard! Now you got me thinking about song ideas."


To: Cho Inna

"Help me!~~~"


From: Cho Inna

"Will my name be in the credits if it's good eke"


To: Cho Inna

"I'll even put your whole face in the album cover."

Inna was struggling to keep her cool during the walk to the park while texting Hanbin. But when she sat down her usual bench, she got this text and she couldn't help but scream ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter