A Thousand Miles

The Probability of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Staring blankly ahead

Just making my way

Making a way

Through the crowd

And I need you

And I miss you

And now I wonder....

If I could fall Into the sky

Do you think time

Would pass me by

'Cause you know I'd walk

A thousand miles

If I could Just see you

Tonight

Inna's POV

It’s been 3 weeks since Hanbin left. I think all the weeks we didn’t see each other served as a good training. I still miss him but nothing that a call or text from him can’t fix. We can’t have video calls because it’s too risky. He always shares the hotel room with members.

After my promotion, I was able to save up much faster than I expected. I’ve also stopped partying and avoided eating out. Surprisingly, all my friends have been very supportive of me. At this rate, I could give myself allowance until I graduate! But don’t worry, I haven’t given up on my social life. I’m actually about to attend a meeting with the Statistics Club. Okay, so maybe that doesn’t count socializing but it’s better than none. I was the President of the organization so I had to meet them before Christmas break.

I took a long hot shower and got ready. I decided I wanted to put extra effort in fixing myself today. I curled my hair and concentrated on my makeup. I put on a grey shirt dress and converse. I’ve been so busy with work and school that I haven’t been able to pamper myself.

Upon arriving in school, I headed to my meeting.

“Hi, guys!” I greeted everyone. I’ve been the president of Stat Org for almost a year now and my term’s about to end. After this, I can focus on my internship and academics. I just discussed everything that had happened and what we’ve done so far to wrap up for the year. 

I didn’t have class for the rest of the day so I decided to go to the park and study.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Choi and Mr. Jung!” I greeted the usual suspects playing chess.

“You’re early,” said Mr. Jung.

“I am. And you’re clearly winning!” a reply that earned a grunt from Mr. Choi. “I better get going.”

I love how things are slowly going back to how they used to be. Everything works out in the end. If things aren’t working out then it’s not the end.

After reading the first few lines of a chapter, my phone started ringing. It was none other than Hanbin. I was grinning like a fool to my phone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“May I speak to Cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter