A Day in the Life

The Probability of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! This is the first chapter (omggggg!!) I'll be introducing you to Cho Inna! Let's go~ I still don't know who should play Inna so comment if you have any suggestions!

Kang Jiyoung (KARA) as Kang Jiyoung - Cho Inna's bestfriend

Park Chanyeol (EXO) as Park Chanyeol - Ex-boyfriend/friend

although they won't be idols in this story. Just 'normies'. Hahaha. Enjoy!! :)

 

 

Inna's POV

 

Tick tock tick tock

I looked at the clock on the wall. I still had 3 minutes to spare before I could submit my test paper. I looked around. A lot of students were still fixed on answering the test, a few gave up halfway and ended up sleeping instead.

Sigh. I don't understand why my professor couldn't just let me leave when I finished 20 minutes ago.

When I heard the bell ring, I got up right away and gave my test paper to the professor. Today was just another day at uni. I walked towards a small cafe and glanced around for a familiar face.

"Over here!" Jiyoung waved her hand at me. The girl with long brown luscious curls, bright red lips and bright yellow dress was my childhood best friend. We were apart during my 6 year stay in Singapore but we were reunited after we both got accepted in the same university.

I walked over to the small table in the corner. "Yah. I'm so frustrated. I still have 3 papers to finish for the week," I said as I sat down. This was our daily routine; attend first class, meet at the cafe, attend more classes and eat snacks or dinner together.

"Cho Inna, what are you going on about? It's only Monday - stop stressing yourself," Jiyoung gave me a blank stare. She had always been happy-go-lucky while I wanted things to go as I had planned.

"It's because I have 2 meetings to attend and a group project on top of that. God knows my groupmates in this class are the worst, I swear." I replied.

Jiyoung didn't seem bothered at all the things I have to do, "I think you're forgetting that you're Cho Inna. You are the president of your home org and the only consistent Dean's Lister I know in this whole university, and trust me I know a lot of people." she said with a proud grin.

"That's because I'm your only friend that actually studies," I love Jiyoung. She's smart but she doesn't focus on her studying at all. She's good company but the crowd she hangs around with are too rash and careless. I've told her a lot of times but she says she knows waht she wants and doesn't want.

"Does it matter?"

"You love me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter