G-one

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gohn x You
-

You swore to yourself that you wouldn't cry, that no matter what you won't let him see you like this- looking pathethic and weak. You knew what was coming. The reason why he wanted to meet was clearer than a fresh water. Two months have passed since you last saw each other. Tears rolled on your cheeks again. You did not want it to end this way. 

But at some point, you knew it had to end. The days that passed without saying 'i love you' turned into weeks, then months. He felt distant and far away. He almost seemed like a stranger. The person you once knew more than yourself, recognized from head to toe, was long gone.

"I'm sorry," was the first words that came out from his mouth. Only two words but it was more than enough to make your chest hurt. To make you a crying mess. He walked towards you and reached out to touch your face but you swatted his hand away. You didn't want him to touch you. It was almost painful looking at him now.

"I'm sorry." He repeated. "I can't keep on seeing you like this. We haven't seen each other for 2 months. It would be worse now that we have a tour coming. It's unfair for you. I want you to be happy."

"But you're the only one who can make me happy!" You defended. 

"Are you really happy? Are you happy that we're not seeing each other for months? I wasn't even there to celebrate your birthday! Stop lying to yourself. You know this will not work out."

"Is it that easy for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter