Z-ipper

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Xero x You

-

Ever since you moved to Seoul for work, you made it your routine to do your groceries every two weeks. You hated doing adult stuffs but you know you have to in order to survive.

“Hm, let’s see… eggs, ramen, chips…” You checked your unhealthy list of foods. Anything instant is your best friend and you buy anything that requires minimal cooking time.

“, I forgot I ran out of pads!” You remembered using your last piece of napkin when you had your period last month and any moment this week you would have to suffer satan’s waterfalls again.

You pushed your cart and headed to the toiletries aisle to grab some pads and other stuffs. From the corner of your eye you saw a staff fixing the shampoo bottles across but didn’t really pay much attention.

Until you felt a light tap on your shoulder and was greeted by probably the most good-looking grocery worker (with his blinding white hair) you’ve ever seen and why the is he here and not working as a model?!

“Hi! Can I ask you something?” He said in a cheery voice as if approaching customers in the grocery and asking them questions out of the blue is totally normal.

You eyed his name tag and saw his name, ‘Jiho’ and your eyes also landed somewhere it shouldn’t but for the second time, you chose not to pay attention and instead asked him how could you be of help.

“I’m just really curious. I have a sister but she refuses to tell me cause

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter