Q-uiz

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yano x You

-

Your most-awaited event every school year has finally come. Today is your university's foundation day and the whole campus transformed into a carnival. The student council actually got a decent budget for this event so they managed to set up rides like ferris wheel, carousel and viking. 

There were also inflatable slides, horror house made by the Performing Arts students, shows from the Theatre and Music club, and foods and game stalls by different clubs and organizations. 

"Yah, you're late!!" You scolded your best friend Yano as he ran towards you covered in sweat. 

"Sorry, bad traffic." He said, still catching his breath. He was wearing jeans, a gray shirt and his favorite red checkered polo on top and you tried to ignore the fact the was looking extra fine today. 

And yes, you might have took more time in choosing what to wear and doing your make-up today but it's totally not because of him. 

"Whatever. You still owe me an ice cream for last year's event! Let's go!" You grab his hand and dragged him to the nearest booth you see. 

After more than one hour of trying almost every game, and eating so much food (and Yano almost passing out inside the horror house) you both decided to just walk around to look for other stuffs to try. 

"Yano!" You both turned your heads and was greeted by a familiar face. 

"Hyung!" You and Yano ran towards him. Hojoon is a 3rd year Psychology major that helped you and Ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter