C-ake

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Hansol x You

-

"Damn it." You cursed yourself as you shove the burnt cake in the trash can for the third time. Today is your boyfriend Hansol's birthday and you planned to surprise him by baking a cake for him but all you've managed to do was to set off the smoke alarm twice. 

He was out partying with the rest of the members but you're pretty sure he'll arrive any moment soon.  "I'm home!" Like, about now. You heard your boyfriend's cheerful voice coming from the living room. 

"." You hurriedly shove all the bowls and ingredients in the sink and wiped your hands to remove the evidence. 

"Baby? What are you doing?" Hansol asked.

You turned around and smiled at him. "Nothing. I'm washing the dishes."

Hansol looked at you suspiciously. "Are you sure? You're not trying to bake something, cause I smell burnt chocolate." You boyfriend might look cute but he ain't easy to fool. You sighed and walked towards him with a frown on your face. 

"I'm sorry, baby. I wanted to bake a cake for you as a surprise but I couldn't make it right no matter how hard I tried." You said and burried your face on his chest to prevent yourself from crying. 

Hansol cupped your face and looked at you. "Baby, having you here for my birthday is the best present I could ever get." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter