X-ray

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Pgoon x You

-

You were assigned as an intern at a hospital in Hongdae, near Hongik University. Since it's near the campus, your patients are mostly students who came to have their annual medical check-up or varsity players who sprained or injured themselves during training.

Today was a particularly boring day. It was already noon and there were barely patients coming in so you resorted into finishing that novel you've started reading two months ago. 

"Excuse me?" You heard a voice said.

You looked up and saw a guy who was one look and you knew right away that he was an athlete. He was wearing a snapback and gave you a boyish smile (which may or may have not made your heart skip a beat) and his white tank top that exposed his arm muscles. 

"Yes, how may I help you?" You said in your calmest voice. 

"Uhm, I was hoping to have an x-ray. I twisted my ankle during practice." He replied, scratching his head.

"Okay, do you have a previous record here?"

"Nope, it's my first time doing an x-ray actually. To be honest, I didn't want to go because it doesn't really hurt but my coach and team mates forced me to." He explained, even though you didn't really asked. 

"Okay, fill-up this form first." You handed him a paper and a pen.

He handed you back the paper and you made a new record for him in the computer. So his name is Park Sehyuk. 

"Follow me." You said as you walked towards t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter