J-eans

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Hojoon x You

-

Your boyfriend Hojoon has a nice . It was something you liked to remind him about by grabbing and smacking his every chance you get. But Hojoon wearing skinny jeans is a different story. It made his look a thousand times nicer and you couldn't help but bite your lips as images of what's underneath those fabrics flash on your mind. 

"Ouch!" he exclaimed as your hands land on his for the nth time this day. "We're in public, have some decency." He said in an annoyed tone. But you knew him too well, he wasn't a bit annoyed of your actions. In fact, you could see on his face that he was actually liking it. Hojoon may not look like it but he was the kind of guy who never backs out on your challenges. Especially this kind of challenges.

"What could you do to stop me?" You said in a mocking voice and continued walking. 

You jolted when you felt a smack on your . "What the-" you turned your head and saw him smirking. He was giving you that 'hit-me-back-if-you-can'  kind of look. You let your eyes wandered.  There weren't many people around and if there are some few passing by, they are either hurrying home or don't give a damn.

You silenly thanked the gods for deciding to walk with him in this kind of hour. 

You were taken a back when Hojoon pulled you into a dark corner and smashed his lips to yours. Your eyes widened cause he wasn't usually like this but hey, it's not like you're c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter