E-levator

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Yano x You

-

"Wait!" A voice echoed from the hallway to stop you from closing the elevator door. You quickly pressed the open button and waited for the person to enter. 

The guy was covered in sweat and panting when he came in but nevertheless bowed down and muttered a small 'thanks' . You examined his appearance and noticed that he was wearing an ID. Was he a student here too? Weird, cause you've never seen him in this building before. 

The elevator started going up but he didn't pressed any button so you guessed he was going down in the same floor too. Could this guy be your classmate? Come to think of it, his face is pretty familiar. 

Your thoughts were interruped when the elevator came to a sudden stop and you almost fell on your knees if only the guy did not grab you by the arm. The lights started to flicker before ultimately turning off. 

"What happened?" You asked no one in particular.

"I think the elevator just broke down." He said.

Your heart started beating fast. You weren't exactly a claustrophobic but being stuck in an elevator with a cute stranger doesn't make the situation better either. However, he remained calm and pressed the emergency button. "The elevator broke down and we're stucked. Please send help." He said the words carefully. 

A few seconds passed before you guys heard the response. "We're really sorry for the inconvenience. We already called the technician and the res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter