W-ait

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Bjoo x You

-

Today marks your first anniversary with Byungjoo. You were almost done putting on your make-up when your mom went inside your room to tell you that he was already waiting for you downstairs. 

You smiled to yourself as you wear the necklace that he gave you on your birthday, remembering the memories of your first date. 

It was raining hard that day, and you were sitting at the cafe near their company where you both agreed to meet. You were already waiting for him for more than half an hour, and you were starting to think that he ditched you. 

But then he came, soaking wet, apologies coming out of his mouth for making you wait. 

“Why did you not bring an umbrella?!” You scolded him.

 "I… ran… here. I didn’t think of bringing an umbrella. I just hurriedly came because I thought you already left.“ Byungjoo explained. 

Your heart felt warm because of his thoughtfulness. He didn’t even worry about catching a cold, but instead worried about you waiting for him. 

Turns out he got caught in a very important meeting, so your first date ended up in their dorm, with him taking a shower first (and you turning every shades of red at the sight of him half ) and you cooking ramen for him. 

After that incident, he was never late on your dates. And he was always waiting the one for you. Waiting for your class to finish, waiting for you when you get stuck in the traffic or waiting for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter