P-hotograph

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sangdo x You

-

Thursday was your Photography class and you dreaded being here today. Not only because it was seven in the morning and you only got two hours of sleep but also because you didn't get to eat breakfast because you were running late.

You don't even have any idea why you're in this class. The only reason why you chose it was because you received a camera on your birthday and you actually want to put it to use. It's not like you regretted enrolling in the class but you hated all the activities that requires you to go outside. 

"Good morning everyone." Your professor greeted. "Today, we will be having another outdoor activity." 

"What the ." You cursed under your breath. Professor Jung likes sending you all to outdoor activities, asking all the students to take a photo of a plant, a rock, an animal, the sky or just whatever floats his boat. And it's only because he was too lazy to teach. 

You wondered what will he ask you to take a photo today. "I hope he chooses flowers. There's tons of flowers in every inch of this university." The person beside you said.

"I want you guys take a photo of your definition of beautiful. Send the file on my email and we will discuss each photo next meeting." Professor Jung announced and left even though ten minutes hasn't even passed since the class started.

Seriously, you woke up just for this? Why didn't he just sent you guys an email? 

You sighed and proceeded to go outside of the classroom just like everybody else. Your definition of beautiful? You have no idea. Should you just take a photo of a pizza or a burger? You find food beautiful anyways.

First things first, you decided to sit at the bench to clear your head. "I need to take this more seriously." You thought as you get your camera out of your bag. 

You tried to focus and rack your brains out to your definition of 'beautiful'. After ten minutes, you still have no idea and almost decided to go home when a guy sat in the bench across you. 

He got his phone out and put on his earphones then closed his eyes. For a moment you thought you were seeing an angel, cause that's what he looked like. He was very handsome, like the gods took their time in creating him. When the sun shone on him, he looked very beautiful.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter