F-ather

Topp Dogg Alphabet Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Sangdo x You

A/N: The girl from Myanmar that Sangdo was talking about is the girl he mentioned on Show K-Pop Episode 2
-

You smiled to yourself as you finish writing the last letters with the icing. You could already picture Sangdo's reaction on your head when you break to him the good news. 

"Boo!" You jolted as you felt a hand wrap around your waist. You turned around and saw your soon-to-be-husband smiling at you. "Yah!" You pouted and hit his arm playfully.

"What are you doing?" He asked trying to peek behind your back.

"Close your eyes first!" You ordered. Sangdo complied and closed his eyes. You reached for the cake that was hidden behind your back and held it in front of him. 

"Tada!" He opened his eyes and looked at the cake in your hands. In it written the words HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Sangdo's face immediately light up and he grabbed the cake from your hands to look at it closer.  "Thank you babe!" He said sincerely. "Even though she's at Myanmar you still remembered her." 

"Sangdo, you're going to be a real father. I'm pregnant." It took him a few seconds before he realized what you just said and his hands clasped his mouth, speechless. 

"Really? Are you sure? How long has it been?" He threw multiple questions and you couldn't help but smile at his urgency. "3 weeks." You smiled and placed his hands on your stomach. Sangdo pulled you into a hug.

"I'm so happy babe. I love you." He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter