found you.

you had to choose over love or like..

you entered the living room, still searching for him.


you were about to go crazy so you shouted, "NAMSTAR YA!!" but you didnt notice he was just few steps away from you sitting on a couch.

you heard someone sobbing. "What?" he replied with a cracked voice.

"Oppa! There you are!" you quickly the lights and went straight to him.

"Here I am." Woohyun was smiling at you and you saw a tear dripped off his chin.

"Ya, you don't have to fake a smile infront of me, oppa." you took a seat beside him.

"Why are you here?" he looked away, what he saw just now - me and sunggyu, hurt him more than enough today. "What do you want?" questions keep coming out of his mouth.

You ignored them all and you saw woohyun's cuts on his foot. EHEM. you cleared your throat. "Here, I brought a bandage." You knelt down on the floor, lifted his foot, placed it on your lap. You took out the bandage from the first aid kit and you started to wrap it around the wounds.

"Why are u doing this?" Woohyun asked then.

"What? I'm helping you." you questioned back.

"No, I mean, what you did with Sunggyu Hyung... Why..? Why does it have to be him? Why were you with him?" he shot another long question.

"He was the one who came to me."

"If I didnt appear in the "lovey dovey" scene just now, I bet you two would have already kissed, right?" Woohyun started to jump to conclusions.

"NO! ofcourse not!" You replied in full shock.

"Psh, riight." he rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

"Oppa!" you accidentally hit the area of his injured foot.

"Haaahs~!" Woohyun accidentally let out a moan because of the pain you just caused. ><"

You slightly blushed. "J-joisongimnida! joisongimnida!" >< 'paboya ____!' You thought to yourself. You were then done bandaging his foot and you stood up, and got back to the seat beside him*

Woohyun then started to cry again out of nowhere. To the thought of you and Gyu hyung's scene again.

"Aihhh, Oppa.. Uljima..~" you cupped both his cheeks and wiped his tears using your thumb. "I love you.. okay?" "I love you sooo much! believe me!"

Instead of saying anything, he looked away. "......"

You turned his face facing yours, you leaned closer and you tilted your head slightly. "Oppa.. saranghae.." Both of your lips then touched eachother.

"Okay I believe you! X'3" Woohyun thought. But he didn't let you know. Instead, he deepened the kiss.


You said in your mind: "We're supposed to get married tonight.. but its okay.. I had enough of today."

You both didn't break the kiss. It got passionate every second how can you let go of such offer? :P but sad it only lasted for 1 minute and you happened to be above him while he was flat on his back on the couch's seat. lol

 

---------------------------------

mianhae for the short update! ><

hope you liked it anyway! ^^

i dont know why i keep on writing... lol its 2:09am right now, and LOL I dont know why i keep on telling you the time zone. LOL

okay, i have to catch up with my sleep.

goodnight, beautiful readers! ^^

again, im sorry if i have grammar mistakes, im not really good in doing fics. hehe. this is just a trial~

lol okay.

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THANK YOU VERY MUCH.