Getting a divorce.

you had to choose over love or like..

In Your house.

You slept in the living room alone last night cause you still thought of woohyun getting mad at you. by the time you arrived home last night, Gikwang was already sound asleep in his room.

this morning:

You knocked on Gikwang's door slowly.

He heard it anyways since he was near to the door that time lol. Answered the door with no shirt on "Oh, hai jagi~" he put on a bright smile on his face.

You were in a state of shock because you saw his mouthwatering abs and started your inside swearing. "Okay, c-can you-" you then started to hesitate of the reason someone extremely hot is in front of you.

"What? Can I what?" he asked with confusion. hmh, its not like its the first time you saw me like this, jagi. he thought. yet you still stutter. a smirk appeared on his face. i love you like this.

"First, can you please put on your clothes?"

"Put it on for me. ;)" he lifted his eyebrows twice.

"No, I'll stay here. Hurry. I have something important to say."

wow, that's the first time she's rejected my request. that's... odd... he thought to himself.

you sighed in your mind.

"wait, I'll get my shirt." he went in and grabbed his plain white shirt. put it on and went back to where he was standing - in front of you, on the door.

"That's better. And secondly, please stop calling me jagi."

"Oh, wae? You dont like it? Yeobo then. :D" he smiled like he always did. soo naive.

"N-no, I mean, dont call me ur wife anymore."

"What?! Why??" he started to worry.

"So, starting tonight you can get back to your dorm and sleep with the rest of Beast."

"WHAT???" still stating in confusion.

"I'm sorry, im divorcing you." you tried to hide your sorrow.

"WHY????" his hands grabbed tightly onto your biceps. "ATLEAST TELL ME WHY! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?! DID I NEVER SATISFY YOU? WHAT DID I DO???" he began shouting just like you thought he'd be and you could tell he was about to cry with a voice like that. but you couldn't say anything then.

 

He knelt down and looked up into your eyes. "Jagi ya, if I ever did anything wrong, please forgive me!!" He totally let out his tears this time.

You looked away, felt a scar forming in your heart seeing him like that.

Gikwang then started to shout again, "Jagi! look at me! look at me and tell me what did I do that didnt reach your satisfaction! you want a baby? okay, we'll do it tonight! twins triplets, whatever! I promi-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, you smacked his head. You heped him to stand up. "Aish.. Oppa... its just that.. Im letting you go cause there's other people who loves you more than I do.. I dont want to get hurt so, I let you go. :) its for the best. ♥" You tried your best to hide your tears. You loved him so much and it was hard enough to get him as your husband. You hoped you wouldn't regret letting go of your one and only Lee Gikwang..

".......... who..?" he didn't know at all who was i talking about. he never cheated on you. he loved you. he's your husband.
 

~~~(>^3^)> ~~~(>x.x)>

annyeong!!

okay i seriously dont know why did i include gikwang my fanfic ==

aishh, what a complicated fanfic.

but please keep reading! you reading makes it worth it. :3

all comments are welcomed! but no negative ones please..

comment on what do you think about my story and any suggestions to improve or anything! :D

please look forward for the upcoming chapter!

you'll be married to Nam Woohyun soon. :3

soon.....

comment replies:

@vocrin i will! ^^ thank you for reading!! ^^

@kawaiipockyx Hahahaha, kamsahamnida! ^^ thank you for your support!!!