Night Time at The Beach.

you had to choose over love or like..

comment replies:

@Elephinite : tch, you need one too, you know.

------------------

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I just followed Sunggyu hyung’s trail and hell, his driving was fast! Where are we heading to, I have no idea.

He then came to a stop in front of a gate. “Isn’t this… a beach?!” I parked my car beside Sunggyu’s and he went off his car and walked in the open gate.

My eyes widened of disbelief. I didn’t expect hyung would enter the beach at this time! AISHH, STUBBORN HYUNG! DX I locked my car and went to follow him.

Good the beach had lamp posts but I barely could see anything. The cold sea breeze brushed against my skin which brought shivers down me. I twitched and wrapped my arms around me, hugging myself.

Sunggyu hyung ah, eodiya??!” I shouted aloud as I walked along the coastline.

Then I heard a small shaky voice, “Paboya...

I was afraid that it was a ghost or something or a talking bee passing by, whispering into my ear, so I looked up. Few steps ahead of me, I could see a standing figure doing the same pose as me; hugging itself facing towards the wide ocean. “Sunggyu hyung?” I felt like I was asking myself when he suddenly began to shout out of nowhere, “SUNGGYU YA, PABO!!!!!

His sudden screaming made my heart jump and I felt like my soul was just ready to be taken away out of my body or something. HYUNG! YOU REALLY SCARED ME! DX

Shook my head back to my senses, I approached him closer. “Hyung…” I never wanted to interrupt his feelings, but I continued to walk to him anyways. “Sunggyu hyung…” I said again.

He was still crying; I could see shiny trails of tears visible on his cheeks when he was shouting to the sky. The moonlight was bright enough to show it.

I gave him a hug; it wasn’t about bromance but it was for his comfort. i wanted to calm him down. He kept on saying “Sunggyu ya, Paboya…” It hurt me every time he kept repeating that sentence. “Hyung, you’re not stupid…” I pat his back, still hugging.

I am…” he sobbed.

No you’re not.

 

-----------------

Sunggyu’s POV

No you’re not.” This kid doesn’t know anything.

Then explain why am I like this? Why do I still like her even though she’s already married?

Because you’re a stubborn hyung. You don’t like her. You stubbornly love her.He speaks as if he knows everything. He let go of that sudden-yet-comforting hug and gripped my shoulder.

 “Love…? When did I fall in love?

You’re too st-

Yeah, I know right? I’m too stupid to even know I’m in love.

You’re too… strange.” Myungsoo stared at the ocean dumbfounded making the 'whatdidijustsay' face.

What is it that’s in me that ____-ah doesn’t like?” I brought up that topic again when I actually didn’t want to. I know there’s no answer to it, but I just keep on asking. Aishh..

I bet there’s nothing she dislikes about you. Really. Now stop comparing yourself with your own brother! You both share the same blood, come on.

I stubbornly love her… what does that even mean…?” I walked towards the sea.

YAH HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Myungsoo sounded like he was freaking out a little. Funny of him, but I didn’t care.

 

----------------

Myungsoo’s POV

Why did Woohyun saw her first?! Why didn’t I??!” he mentally started shooting questions as he walked towards the sea. The breeze was damn cold I didn’t dare to step into the water and pull him back to shore. He can swim anyway, right? /referring to she's back MV lol

How should I know?!” I shot back.

Of course, No one knows.” He continued to walk into the sea. The water level was now on his knees and it got higher as he stepped further away. “Hyung ah!” I was worried so I shouted again so he’d come back to his senses and walk back to me.

OPPA!” a shout that appeared from the south west from where I was standing sounded like it was from a girl’s voice. That brought even more shivers down my spine. I turned around making sure it wasn’t a ghost or anything else.

The moonlight shone on the girls face. Thank god. It was no other than _______-ah.

Sunggyu didn’t walk further in, he stayed frozen at his position when he heard her.

I saw ____-ah began to run towards the sea to approach Sunggyu until I grabbed her elbow.

I whispered to her ear, “_____-ah, Please cure Sunggyu hyung’s heart. You’re the only one who can do this. I have to go now.

______-ah nodded and continued to run towards Sunggyu’s direction. I left, leaving Sunggyu hyung and ______ get some alone time together. I really hope she could cure him. With a sigh, I walked back out of the gate and hopped in my car and drove back to the dorm.

 

----------------

Sunggyu’s POV

OPPA!” someone shouted from behind. That could be anyone but for sure, not Kim Myungsoo. It really sounded like ____-ah’s cry, but it can’t be. Why would she be here? in the middle of the night? Pfftsh, I bet she’s having LOTS of fun with my baby bro. Tears came swelling down my face again. Ahh, when will this pain be erased?

I didn’t dare to walk any further cause the I knew the water would rise up to my hips if take few more steps ahead. I don’t really wanna die early, you know? ==

Suddenly I felt arms wrapping around my body. “Oppa…

 

--------------

 

Your POV

Am I at the right place?” I saw two elegant cars parked right in front of the beach’s entrance gate, a Purple Porsche that was believed to be Sunggyu oppa’s. “Yeap, he’s here.

And a Silver Lexus that had L’s plate number caught my eye. “Oppa didn’t come here alone? Why would L be here? I mean, two cars? If he’s bringing L, then they would’ve rode the same car, wouldn’t they? Ahh molla!” didn't want to confuse myself, I parked my car right beside Sunggyu’s and kept the teddy bear in my jacket’s pocket. I went in the entrance and went off to search for them.

Hands in my pocket, the night was really cold. “Hyung ah!” I heard a voice which seemed to be coming from somewhere near. I squinted my eyes to see whether or not is there really someone standing anywhere near.

Oppadeul?” I quickly ran towards their direction and shouted, “OPPA!” I then saw L turned around to me and I approached him with no doubt. I noticed L was alone and he was looking at the sea before he turned to me. I looked straight up and I saw another body figure half buried in the sea. IS THAT SUNGGYU OPPA?! WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING?!

I was about to head for him when Myungsoo grasped onto my elbow and stared whispering, “_____-ah, Please cure Sunggyu hyung’s heart. You’re the only one who can do this. I have to go now.”  I knew what he meant. He then left after giving me his last words of the day.

-------------

 

You nodded and walked into the cold salty sea water towards where Sunggyu was standing.

Myungsoo whispered to the air, “Be careful. Take care of Sunggyu hyung for us.” Hoping the wind would send you the message, he didn’t turn back. He kept walking and exited the gate and went back to infinite’s dorm.

You went to Sunggyu and gave him a soft back hug, wrapping your arms around the crying leadergyu’s body. “Oppa…

--------------

hey guys~

so how was this chapter? ^^

this fanfic is about to end soon.. :( lol

keep commenting and subscribing!

THANK YOU NEW SUBSCRIBERs:

Nikee_Vuee and Marzenix5