what was it?

you had to choose over love or like..

comment replies:

@Elephinite : hahaha, the not-so-innocent elephy. eo, jeongmal? Thank you for supporting! ^w^

@toptoptop : hahaha, do you want it to be that way? :P

@kawaiipockyx : who doesn't? DX molla, /still thinking about it. LOL

@apple22 : he he he. "vote" no votes. HAHA. elephinite says its okay as long as its not 'hardcore'. HAHAHAHA.

--------------------continuation!!trolololololol---------------------

 

i dont think this is at all. but whatever. :p

 

still, Your POV

I giggled when his hand landed onto my . He finally broke the everlasting kiss to catch his breath. Hearing me giggle made him smile and so, he trailed down soft kisses onto my neck and started to bite it, leaving a mark.

"AH! Yeobo!"

"Mianhaeyo~" he said teasingly yet it sounded so seductive... he kissed the pain caused from the hickey he just created. The pain was lessening and he pulled back again to take off his clothes and after his, he helped out with mine.

I saw his rock hard abs and the desire to upon it shot my mind. I closed my eyes as he started off again down my body while his hands were slowly caressing down the side of my arms which brought shivers down my spine.

His kisses arrived to my torso and i began to be even more by this so I accidentally let out a moan.

------------

 

Woohyun's POV

ooo~ what was that? a moan huh, yeobo? so cute it .

Pinning her on the bed, I kept working on her torso; swirling my tongue onto her skin as i onto her flesh.

I could tell she was enjoying the moment cause moans of pleasure kept escaping .

She brushed her fingers against my abs, more like caressing it and she began to my growing tent. She smiled when she realised it was already getting hard.

lets not waste time. I pulled down her pants and noticed her was wet. "You're already wet?" i looked up to her and she looked away, blushing.

I just smirked and tore her and i took off my own pants.

She had widened eyes when she saw a tent under my boxer.

------------

 

Your POV

He began to take off my pants and caught that i was already wet for him. how can i not be? him with his teasing, i cant help but get aroused by it! >//////<

after ripping off my , i only had my bra on. He slid off his own pants and i saw the outline of his 'thing' under his boxer. damn that's big. O.O

He started to spread my thighs and got in between them. I shut my eyes tight and heard him slid off his boxer.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle." He spoke when i didn't even asked, i guess my face really told him i was scared..

and soon, he began to-

-----------

 

Sunggyu's POV

*after finding the main switch to switch on the lights. lol*

"Do they have coke? I'm thirsty." I went to the kitchen and helped myself out. I mean, it's my baby brother's house, he'd let me do anything, right? I put down the small panda bear and the perfume on the table.

After gulping down some coke, i headed upstairs to the master bedroom on the third level. aihh, why didn't she have an escalator? =3=

I casually walked along the hallway and soon, i noticed some familiar sounds...

I noticed it came from the room i was walking towards to. My hand was already on the doorknob, ready to open the door. I leaned closer to the door and it was the sounds of a girl . O.O

I was about to open the door but then, it got louder.

"W..Woohyun ah!"

"Shh.. stay calm, baby.."

I took a step back. "m-mwoya..."

The moans got more and more aggressive, the perfume and teddy fell off my grip. The perfume broke and it spilled all over the floor. w..why.. why does he- w-why-

I was all shaky and I had teary eyes, so I ran down the stairs, away from the room hoping i wouldn't hear such things again. It.. it was horrifying and at the same time, it hurt me so much. Like, i've been continuously stabbed in the chest or something.

---------

 

Sunggyu ran outside and Myungsoo who fell asleep outside the house, waiting for Sunggyu was awoken.

"Hyung!" Myungsoo's eyes instantly widened when he saw Sunggyu's tears were endlessly falling down his cheeks.

"Ya, Hyung wae geurae!?" His hand were grasping onto his hyung's elbow.

..L? "W..when d-did you get here?" Sunggyu said sobbing.

"Don't change the topic, hyung. What happened in there??" Myungsoo shot back.

Sunggyu just remained silent but he continued to cry his eyes out recalling what he had heard a minute ago.

"Then, if you're not telling then I'm going inside." Myungsoo was about to step inside when Sunggyu stopped him by his tummy. "Don't." it's better if you don't..

"Lets go somewhere and talk about this eo, hyung?"

"No." he just wanted to be alone. Sunggyu then made his way to his car and immediately drove off.

---------

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Lets go somewhere and talk about this eo, hyung?" i gave a 'whaddaya say?' expression.

"No." Leaving me with just one word and he hopped in his car and drove off.

"YA! HYUNG!!!" DX i quickly ran to my car and drove off and followed where Sunggyu hyung was heading.

I then realized it wasn't the road leading back home.. He's not driving back the dorm then, where is he going?

 

------------------

MEANWHILE~

Your POV

Woohyun and I were still on the bed and he got sort of out of control, it's so unusual of him.

He was still busy wet kissing when i heard something drop outside. I tried to push him away but it was no use, he pushed an pinned me back on the bed. He went all wild and he completely lost hold of himself.

"Y-YEOBO!" i tried to escape everytime but Woohyun just kept pinning me down on the bed if i fight back. With widened lustful eyes, he screamed back, "WHAT?!"

"STOP IT." i demanded and jumped off of the bed. I put back my shirt on the floor, thank god it was big enough to cover my .

I opened the room door and saw the shattered perfume and the panda bear. "w-what happened here...?" I picked up the teddy bear and it had a tag on it's ear. "Congratulations, Mrs Nam... - Sunggyu Oppa. ♥" ...?!??!?! i just stood there dumbfounded.

"Ya! Yeobo! What are you doing!?"

I then rushed back inside and changed clothes, grabbed my phone and car keys.

"Yah! where do you think you're going?!" Woohyun was still under the sheets but his hot body was showing.

"Out. Don't wait for me, I might be home late."

Woohyun threw a pillow to the ground and kept on swearing. He hadn't had enough of me. I let out a sigh and went outside.

Where am I supposed to find Sunggyu in the middle of the night?

I texted every member of infinite, they didn't know. Except for Myungsoo, he hasn't replied yet.

"Ahhh, so im gonna be stuck here? Aish.."

Kim Sunggyu... Kim Sunggyu.. Kim Sunggyu... I repeated his name in my mind and- "OH!" a thought of a place where Sunggyu might just be. I looked at the clock and it was 11pm. "He'd still go there, he's a stubborn guy." I drove off to where my mind directed me.

 

---------------------

aish, i had problems in doing this chapter.. haha.

honestly, was it boring? :( ha ha ha.

i dont know, i just appeared blank~ :\

there was no . no at all. HAHA.

comment and subscribe! ^^

THANK YOU, NEW SUBSCRIBER:

kyucumber :3