The Marriage.

you had to choose over love or like..

yes, above is a picture of Kim Myungsoo, L of Infinite~ LOL *dances like crazy* *O*

errrgh, this chapter was the one i had to write twice! >3<

i worked my off for 4 hours+ to complete this chap and now i had to redo it again.

so, anyways, enjoy reading!

(*note: other members of infinite may be included here~ ;3)

----------------------------------

Tonight was the night you were going to marry Nam Woohyun. Gikwang couldn't attend the ceremony cause he had schedules and he would have not even came cause he knew it'd be a waste of time being there. It was held at the broad garden at the back of your house. Woohyun brought the rest of infinite members too. Including sunggyu. .___.

 

Sunggyu was completely overwhelmed when he saw you in your long white wedding dress. The moonlight kissed your dress which made it more astonishing and fascinating. You looked dazzling the night. “She’s so beautiful…” Those words slipped out of his mouth without him even noticing.

L heard him and just smirked. I agree. She does look beautiful tonight…

After exchanging vows and rings, it was time to share a kiss.

Im out of here.” Sunggyu stood off his chair but Hoya caught his wrist. “where are you going, hyung?

they’re about to kiss!” Sungjong alarmed everyone.

That’s the best part!” Dongwoo stated.

Yeah! You won’t wanna miss it!” Sungyeol added.

Those words just made Sunggyu even more eager to leave the place.

L just remained quiet. He knew the leader had a secret crush on you. He’s been acting weird lately in the dorm.

Sunggyu left the place at a perfect timing when you both kissed. confetti were blasted everywhere when you both kissed.. lolololol

Why is hyung acting so weird? Hoya asked in his mind.

He likes ______

Hoya was dazed of L’s statement, “WHAT?!” he turned to L then why did he come to the ceremony!?

He just wanted to see her.” He spoke like he read minds. “He wanted to see how beautiful she’s going to be in her wedding dress. He wanted to see if she’s beautiful like the way he imagined or not on her wedding day. Its already proven. She is beautiful. But he’s not here to see anyone kiss her. And what’s more, its his brother’s wedding, he had to attend.

How do you know? Why didn’t hyung didn’t tell us??or am I the last one to know!?

I didn’t know, I noticed.

Who knows what might happen to the brothers after this wedding…

-------------

Sunggyu walked out of the gate and went straight to his open-roof Dark Purple Porsche. He hopped in and slammed the door. He covered his face with his hands and cried his heart out. He still doesn’t understand why you chose his younger brother other than him. It can’t be because of our age. We don’t really have a big difference. What is in him that I don’t have?

I have her heart.Woohyun’s voice echoed inside Sunggyu’s mind. He cried more to the thought of it. i still could steal her from him. Okay, why am i being so emotional?!

you're in love, Sunggyu...

He smacked and punched the steering wheel full of anger; he wasn’t able to stop his tears. The boundless pain was too painful to handle. The other members brought their own cars, they could get back to the dorm themselves. With sore eyes, Sunggyu then started the engine and nonchalantly drove off to somewhere to clear his mind.

---------------

Then it was time to dance with your husband. When you and woohyun were about to hold hands to dance, Sungyeol came to you and knelt down while holding out his hand, “Shall we?

You didn’t have to kneel, you know.. :p

No, I had to, Im really tall.

Sungyeol’s some sort of joke made you giggle.

Sungyeol then danced with you.

Then, change of partners. You with Dongwoo and then Sungjong.

To your surprise, Hoya took your hand away from Sungjong, “May I?” you just nodded.

You continued dancing with him, and he suddenly asked, “So, how long have you been dating Woohyun hyung?

hmm… it’s been.. for some while… :p” you didn’t really want to share everything…

eo..~ geureongayo?” he smiled to you.

Hoya then spun you around and you accidentally bumped onto someone’s chest. “eo! Joisonghamnida! Joisonghamnida!” >< you slightly bowed, but you didn’t realize it was Myungsoo’s chest.

L just smiled of your action. “it’s okay... bride..” He grabbed your hands and placed it perfectly where it should be. Your left hand on his shoulder, his right hand on your back. You looked at him in the eyes and smiled. Then you two started to dance.

So… Congratulations, _____.” He said with a smile.

You replied with a blushing face, “T-thank you.

No need to be nervous around me, I don’t bite people.” He then gave you a reassuring smile with a wink at the end.

Ne..~” You sheepishly smiled back trying to get comfortable with him. sounds wrong..

So, did you know Sunggyu hyung left the ceremony?” L suddenly brought up that topic. “W-what?!” tears were forming in your eyes. I was having too much joy for myself I forgot about him! How can I forget!? Paboya _____-ah! Paboya!! ><

How can I- Why did he- Did I- But did he--” your sentences were not able to be finished. You then started to cry and you hid your crimson red face in your hands.

Hey, don’t worry. He’ll be fine, eventually. He’s probably in the dorm right now, chilling. I promise he’ll be fine the next day.” Myungsoo randomly hugged to provide comfort. paboya Myungsoo-ah. promising something you don't really know you can keep.

B-but when did he leave?!” you spoke with a soft-sorry-tone in his chest still covering your face with your hands.

He loosened the hug. “Ya! Ulji marayo, arasseo? You’re the bride anyways, be happy. Here comes your husband.

You quickly wiped away your remaining tears carefully not wanting to smudge your pretty make up and so that Woohyun wouldn’t see it. L cupped your cheeks and helped you wipe your tears away with his thumb. He then pulled you into a hug again.

---------------

Woohyun’s POV.

I noticed Myungsoo and _____ spend more time together than she spent to dance with the others. So I decided to approach them. I haven’t danced with the bride yet even. So, now’s the time.

L noticed I was walking towards their direction and he hugged my wife. I felt jealousy grew in me but I shook it off. It’s just for tonight. She’s mine for the rest of my life. I can hug her whenever I want to. Beat that.

What’s going on?” I asked as I approached them.

L let go of the hug. “Congratulations again, _____.” He smiled to her and then to me. “I’ll go get a drink, you guys spend some quality time together, okay?”

s..sure?” I replied to him. I was going to dance with her man. <-- lol

I held onto her hands before getting into position. At the background, I saw Dongwoo and Hoya dancing together and I chuckled almost laughing.

W-what?” ____ turned around and found them goofing around dancing together with full charisma. And she chuckled as well looking at them.

I tapped her shoulder which made her turn around to me. “Ya.. Gwaenchanha..?” I trailed my index finger down her cheek. She's so beautiful...

Ah, ne. Why wouldn’t I be?

I cupped her cheeks and found out it was moist. And I looked into her eyes and I could tell it was sore and reddened. Just like someone who has been crying. “Okay, what did L do to you??!

N-nothing!” she responded in a quick. “I’m fine.

--------------

Your POV.

I’m just happy I married you.” I tried to hold back my tears again. I was still thinking about what might happen to Sunggyu. Is he really going to be okay like what Myungsoo said? You let out a sigh in your mind.

 

-------------

Myungsoo’s POV.

I’ll go get a drink. You guys spend some quality time together, okay?” I walked out of the scene. that was awkward... I hope _____-ah could cover herself.

I grabbed a drink at the bar there and Hoya approached me.

I saw you two spent time longer.

Everyone noticed that. Why? You jealous?” L accused.

No, not really, no.” Hoya tried not to blush. lol And I saw you two hugged. Twice.

Hahaha, now you’re jealous. I know you are.” L turned to Hoya and was about to laugh that he couldn’t hide things well.

Am not! Ahh! forget about it!” Hoya then took a drink from the bar counter and drank it all up at one shot.

L shook his head, aish, this hyung is so cute~ :p

------------------------

finally, DONE with this chapter! yaaay!

took me less time to re-write it. haha.

it originally took me 4hrs+ to complete this but now, i only spent 2hrs+ :3

so, did you enjoy the reading?

This was the longest chapter so far~ lol

and ooo~ you bumped into L's chest~ ;) i know how you feel. /spazzz like crazy. LOL

and again, PLEASE. DO. LEAVE. COMMENTS. and subscribe!! <3

 

AND THANK YOU TO Pink_Spotlight , asdfghjklfiction , Juzkpop  and stardawns FOR SUBSCRIBING! :D  <3