Your House.

you had to choose over love or like..

firstly, comment replies:

@Elephinite : hahaha, thank you for reading, elephy. :p ikr? idk why did i made them fight randomly. hahaha. ^^ yes, i will update more, soon. :3

@apple22 : i know right?? lol ^3^ thank you for reading. alarm me if there's any more mistakes, kamsahamnida. X3

----------------

 

Sunggyu made his way to your porch and entered code numbers on the door’s security lock. Only infinite knows your house’s password to unlock the door. Since Woohyun is your husband, he told s they could stop by anytime they want at your house. You agreed anyway. “Having guests is a pleasure.

Myungsoo came just at the right time when Sunggyu was standing in front of the door. “Tch, wow. He’s really stubborn. Stubbornly in love.” Myungsoo parked his car further away from where Sunggyu’s car which was a little more further away from your house. He then walked to your house carefully not wanting anyone, especially Sunggyu to see him.

Can’t believe I’m actually stalking. Aihhhh~

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I then directed myself to the house and saw Sunggyu. I hid behind some… tree and Sunggyu headed inside. To my surprise, there was a bee. I ran my heart out towards the porch and tried to stay calm. “I hate bees now.” I rolled my eyes to the tree that which I hid behind, and shrugged my fear off and I continued my Stalking-Sunggyu-hyung mission.

On the porch, I walked to and fro thinking, He was holding something. I’m sure he was. I saw it. But what is it? I took a seat at some chair that happened to be there at that time. Ahh, I’ll just wait here and see what’s going to happen.

------

Sunggyu’s POV

I went straight to _____-ah’s house just because of Hoya. Well not really, I wanted to see her anyways and Hoya was right. I should’ve given this to her a month ago. Aish, Sunggyu ya pabo.. ==

I pinned in the codes and went in. House was pitch black inside, why? Could they be asleep already? I thought as I looked at my wrist watch. But it’s just 10pm. I thought only kids sleep early. Hmh. A smirk randomly appeared in my face.

I roamed into the room to find the main switch to turn on the lights.

 

----------

Woohyun’s POV

Yeobo~~” I called out to her when she came out of the bathroom.

Ne~~?” She replied with her sweet voice that melted my heart.

Can we do it tonight??” I asked somehow begging.

She laughed, “Do what?doesn’t she know what I’m talking about? Or is she just playing dumb? Aish, this yeobo..~

Oh come on~ we haven’t done it ever since the night we’ve married!hahaha he made it sound like it's been so long.

Oh you mean, last night? :p

Yeobo ah!” I pouted.

Fine..~ im sorry we didn’t get to do it last night, I didn’t have the mood… I’m sorry…

It’s okay, but you’re in the mood now, right?” I enclosed my face to hers and my hands placed on her hips, staring deep into her eyes.

 

----------

Your POV

But you’re in the mood now, right?” he enclosed himself and his stare was killing me. I saw hunger in his eyes, and eagerness filled his mind and I knew he’d just love to feast on me right now. Before you know it, he started to draw circles on my tummy with his thumbs.

Those movements somehow... aroused me, I smirked. “I’m ready now.

Then, lets rock the bed!” He pulled me to the bed and instead of throwing me onto the bed, he spun me around and attacked my lips.

That feeling… I’ve never encountered this before. I never thought kissing would feel this good. Well, I’ve kissed him, but never like this. I kissed him back, giving him what he wanted. He then applied softer and slower kisses. Why does he like to tease me like this?!

He smiled in between our kiss; he knew I liked it. He kept on kissing and he my lips begging for entrance. I broke my lips apart and he started to enter his tongue and explored my cavern. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, he pushed me softly to the bed and made me lay flat on my back. Still kissing, he ran his hands wild under my shirt.

I giggled when he-

----------------

seriously, should i write ?

wait no, or else i'd lose subscribers.

trolololol. i really wish to continue this fanfic but, im waiting for responses.

, no, , no, , yes?

if yes, i promise it wont be hardcore like how others write it...

LOL i need response! lol

♥ ♥ ♥ AND THANK YOU, NEW SUBSCRIBERS! ♥ ♥ ♥

♥  toptoptop  and  syeera