another ring on another finger.

you had to choose over love or like..

thank you, KimiTenshi and SWEETTART for subscribing~ :)

and i'm sorry i haven't updated this chapter for some while now.. .____.

Sunggyu's POV.

Suddenly I felt arms wrapping around my body. “Oppa…

i refrained myself from turning back to look at her. Even though im not sure whose arms was wrapping my body, but who else's would it be other than _____-ah's?

i wanted to look at her again cause that's the last thing i would love to do before i leave this world but if i turn around, i know a massive heart ache would strike me. I'd rather die than go living on a life reminding myself about what had happened... even remembering their marriage makes me cry. i'm so weak, i cry about almost everything. i'm weak.. I'm fragile. Fragile because of her...

Just thinking about these things, tears flowed down my cheeks again. can i just die right now..? i took a small step forward and ____-ah started to scream with a high-pitched voice, "Oppa, hajima!" she hugged me tighter and i just realized she was crying.. was she crying along with me this whole time..?
 

Her cracked voice formed a scar in my heart.. I thought i promised myself not to make her cry..

"What am i to you anyways? If i ever wanted to die, I would. whenever i want to." I just simply stated.

"Well i never wanted you to die! I'm sorry okay??!" shouting louder and hugging tighter.

"But its too painful for me to handle... you and my brother... instead of me.."

"You will never get over that will you?"

"How can I?! Why am i so stubborn?! Stubbornly liking you.."

"If you 'stubbornly like' me, you wouldnt be wasting your tears on me..." she unwrapped her arms and attempted to pull my hand back to shore but i harshly let go of her grip. "NO!"

"I said I'm sorry, didn't I? We'll talk about this at my house okay? lets go or we'll get a cold here!"

I just stayed there for a while and silently cried.. yet ____-ah knew i was spilling more tears, she held into my hands softly and dragged me slowly back to shore.

 

------------------

you both walked to the bench and tried to calm yourselves down...

there was a long.. awkward silence...

Sunggyu looked up to the sky and spoke, "Isn't it beautiful...?"

"What is..?" You shivered for a second and hugged your own body. You closed your eyes and leaned your head to Sunggyu's shoulder.

"... The moon... and the stars.. they both match with eachother-"

"Like Nambunny and Hamstergyu...." Your head rested peacefully on Sunggyu's shoulder and soon fell asleep.

 

 

 

---------

Sunggyu's Pov again..

"Like Nambunny and Hamstergyu...." she cut my words and spoke so suddenly.

Shocked of her sudden statement, i looked at her on my left. resting her head on my shoulder.

Is she asleep? I waved a hand infront of her face. "Hnngh..." She moved a bit and i stayed as still as i could; not wanting to wake her up. She moved and placed her head on my lap automatically. o_o

"Tch, she's really asleep. Must be a tiring night for you huh, ____?" a smile was engraved on my face when i curled her hair behind her ear and realize again how beautiful she was... i carefully wiped off the remaining tears on her cheeks with my fingers.. aihh why so pretty...


"... Why did I have to hear all that..? Why must it be tonight..?" I cried again at the thought of it.

 

----------

Your POV

The next thing i know, it began to rain. or did it? I opened my eyes and found Sunggyu crying again. oh when will he get over this... == and how did i get here? sleeping on his lap? seriously? ==

".... Oppa.." i sat back up beside him.

He hid his face in his hands, trying to wipe all his tears away.

I grabed his hands and pulled it down. "Did you..?"

"Yes, I heard everything." He had that voice with a blocked nose and looked away.

".........." he must've cried too much tonight... just by looking into his eyes, you could tell.. how hurt he was and how countless times he had cried continuously... just in one night..

 

-----------


Sunggyu just kept on wiping his cheeks w his jacket's sleeve.

"Oppa.." You took his hand and interlocked your fingers with his. "Nan jeongmal mianhaeyo...."

You then cuddled his arm, on his yummy biceps.  ', im still high. ==' you thought.

"Mwol?" he couldn't really hear you since you were somewhat using a whispering-like tone...

"I'm really sorry.."

"What really irritated me was that I had to hear all those.." Again, Sunggyu had misty eyes. "It was too painful for me to bear..." He finally let it out. "So I ran away... and ended up here.." he said with a cracked voice.


You leaned onto his shoulder again and just kept quiet "........"you didn't know what else to say anyways, so you just closed your eyes and 'listened'.

Sunggyu looked down to you, examining your body... from head to toe, she's really beau- 

(starting here, listen to " Love of a friend / 친구의 사랑 by Ukiss , and read the translations here: http://www.popgasa.com/2011/09/u-kiss-love-of-friend.html)

something then caught his eye. the teddy bear that he brought to your house was there.. in your pocket...

"Dongsaeng ah.."

He looked into your face, "Sarang-" and just noticed you fell asleep again. "...heyo." "Nan jeongmal saranghaeyo." Sunggyu smiled with tears in his eyes and his moist cheeks.

"Yes, I remember I said to you that I only liked you, but now.. i think i finally realize.. Those feelings had changed.. I love you now.." Sunggyu was still smiling but he was in deep pain.

"If I had to get over it, i'd get over it myself. Help wouldn't be necessary. But, all I want you to know is.. I love you."

He took the teddy bear from your pocket, ped it's tummy and took out a ring. He slid it onto your finger. "When you wake up the next morning, please realize that.. I love you so much.." He kissed the ring and continued, "So much I could die of knowing youre already someone's.."

He stood up and carried you bridal style to his Porsche and drove you back to your house.

He slept with you in the living room together on one couch. The next morning, Woohyun saw you and started to act like a detective asking lots and lots of questions like where has his wife been, and why is she with his brother, why did they came home late and why did they sleep together at one couch.. and etc.. lol :p

 

-------------

there you have it!

a not so good ending. lol

complicated fanfic - i admit. for the 135,983,659th time. lol

this story is completed, isn't it so? HAHAHA.

sorry if it had been really boring and you've expected more than just this..

sorry~!! ><

but i still love you, subscribers ! ♥

so yeah, i've just completed my 1st fanfic and, so..

please comment on how well/bad my performance was.. :\

kamsahamnida, readers! i love you all! X3