내꺼하자?

you had to choose over love or like..

Gikwang's POV

"Aish.. Oppa... its just that.. Im letting you go cause there's other people who loves you more than I do.. I dont want to get hurt so, I let you go. its for the best." those words.. those words came out of as if its nothing.

".......... who..?" i didn't have a clue at all who is she talking about. i never cheated on her. i love her more than anything in the world. it sounds cheezy but, hell, im her husband. of course i love her! why is she planning on a divorce so sudden?!

Its been 3 years since we've married and everything was just fine. wasn't it?

then there was a knock on the door.

"Now who might that be, knocking on the door early in the morning?" i started to change the topic cause i didn't want to think anymore about the divorcement.

----

... you swore in your mind. you obviously thought that it was going to be no other than Nam Woohyun on the other side of the door. He'd always come by your house to take you out but he rarely comes in the morning. i mean like, why would he? breakfast maybe? lol

Gikwang walked towards the door and i already could sense danger. he opened the door and yeah, as expected. Woohyun was there with his fancy fancy tuxedo complete with a bow tie, standing on our porch with a bright smile early in the morning.

"Good mor-" you were about to greet him when he immediately knelt down in front of you. "Will you..." Woohyun started to say with some sort of a nervous tone.

"YOURE GETTING MARRIED?!" Gikwang gripped my upper arm hard and widened his eyes, IS THIS WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING!? DIVORCING ME TO GET A NEW HUSBAND?!

You winced in pain and Woohyun was startled of Gikwang's sudden shouting. By the look in his face didn't expect you husband to be there with you.

"Hey hey hey. Don't touch my girl like that!" Woohyun then got back on his feet.

Gikwang made an epic smirk expression. "HAH, WHAT DID U SAY? "YOUR" GIRL?! UH, EXCUSE ME, IM HER HUSBAND!"

"ex.." you mumbled.

"What do I care?! And who said we're getting married?? I was just about to ask her whether she wants to go on a date with me or not, pabo!"

"Oh.... Geureongayo?" Gikwang then let go of his grip.

"Geureom!"

"But then, at the very ending, you guys might as well get married right?"

at the same time, you both said, "Mhmmm~" "We'll see."

"Hmmh~ yeah right~" Gikwang rolled his eyes and walked away. Probably to pack his things up and prepare to move out of the house.. wow didn't know a divorce would be so easy. lol i dont want to make a whole fic of gikwang woohyun and you while sunggyu is no where! DX right?

-------------

When Gikwang was totally out of sight..

Woohyun looked left and right. "Line clear~" He knelt down infront of you again.

"Oppa, yes I will go on a date with you. you dont have to kneel and beg.." ==

"No, that's not it.. I said that to him cause I heard the whole conversation of both of you just now.. you just dumped him.. so, I didnt want him to know I was going to propose you.."

You woke up from dreamland when he said "propose", yes you were dreaming just now. :P "W-what? p-p-p--"

#2PM randomly came..: p-p-p-p-p-puchohensup puchohensup p-pp-pp- LOLOLJK#

"....?" a confused look appeared on his face.

"Propose... me..? You..? whaatt..? come again..?" you suddenly feel like you're drifting back to dreamland...

"Ah, yes." He was still kneeling down at the time so he fished a small box from his pocket and opened it up.. There was ring.. "____ ah, naekkeo haja?"

You fainted internally for a moment while continuing the lyrics to infinite's song naega neol saranghae, eo?? naega neol geokjeonghae- akjsbfsjlh , im in heaven~~~~! >< you shook your head back to reality.

"So, will you be my wife? :)" He gave you an ever-so-soft smile. The reason you fell in love with him.

"Yes, I will marry you. (:"

Woohyun was spazzing in the inside: YAAAAAAAY!!! lol "The ceremony will be held soon. ;) ♥"

"O-okay.."

Woohyun slid the ring to your finger and stood back up on his feet. "Youre mine now.. don’t you ever divorce me.. I love you." He lifted up your chin and connected your lips together with his.

A spark was lightened in your heart when he crashed his lips to yours. You feel that you could explode of joy in any second then.

He then broke the kiss and caressed your right cheek with his fingers and said with a smile, "We're getting married tonight. Be ready." he winked goodbye and drove off his shiny orange lamborghini back home.

 

---------------------------------------

SO, how's chapter 5?? :D :D

leave a comment and please subscribe!

thank you very much! ^^

will update more if i get more support! kamsahamnida!

the 2PM Put Your Hands Up and Infinite's 내꺼하자 was random~ lol

wow, now you're divorced with gikwang and you're getting married to Nam Woohyun.

look forward for whatever's gonna happen in the next chapter(s) with Sunggyu.

oh and another thing, would you like me to include ? since you've married....to a hot guy, why not?

LOLOLOL

and ooo, do u remember Sunggyu said "dont say yes.. i.. like you.." lol so, HOHOHO lets see what's gonna happen~