The Following Night.

you had to choose over love or like..

Hoya’s POV

It has been just a day since _______ got married and Sunggyu hyung is already seemed to be frustrated about it. Ah so I guess its true what L said. Our leader has a secret crush. Hmm.

Does anyone know what happened to our leader?” Sungjong suddenly appeared out of the blue.

Why?” Sungyeol aimed a question back to him.

He hasn’t come out of his room since last night!

Eo, jinjja!?” Dongwoo and Sungyeol seemed surprised.

I bet he’s in his room. I’ll go check on him.” I walked to Sunggyu hyung’s room.

If he starts nagging you, get out of the room immediately! Its for your own sake!” A smirk was plastered on my face when I heard Sungjong shout from the kitchen.

Ya, Sungjong ah! Hurry up and finish cooking! We’re already starving!” Sungyeol ordered him.

Arasseo! Arasseo!

 

I then found myself in front of Sunggyu’s door.

----------

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I was sitting at the corner of my bed staring a small panda bear and a beautiful, elegant and branded glass of perfume in my hands until I heard a knock on the door. I turned to look whoever it was who interrupted my alone-time.

Eo.. Hyung..” It was Hoya.

Ah, ne? What’s up?” I hid my hands behind my back so he won’t know I had such silly things in my hands.

Hoya approached closer and sat beside me insisting to see what was I trying to hide.

Ah, aren’t those the souvenirs you bought for ______ from Singapore?

kjdshkdhgkaldh fine you got me. Yeah…” I held my hands in front of me again and continued to stare into the two items in my hand.

Hoya interrupted me again with a question, “You haven't gave it to her? Didn’t you wanted to give it to her since.. like.. a month ago?

-----------

Hoya’s POV

You make it sound like it’s been so long but Imma keep them instead.” Sunggyu got off the bed and headed to the shelves.

W-what?” I was somehow startled by his words.

I mean, what's the use?” Gyu placed the two things together on the same shelf. “Woohyun probably got her something better than just a teddy bear and a perfume, right?

I to a sudden speechless mode. He’s really a broken hearted man, isn’t he…?

 Then I heard hyung sighed. “Have you gave yours?” He turned back to me.

Nope.” I walked innocently and took a paper bag from the closet.

You’re just the same!” Sunggyu shouted from across the room.

But atleast I’m not gonna keep it for myself! I’m giving it to her soon!

.....fine.” Gyu took back the two things from the shelves and headed out.


I went totally blank when he left and just then, my mind started to speak… Where is he going?

 

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I went outside the bedroom and saw the rest of Infinite members all set for dinner.

Eo, hyung! You finally came out! Come and join us!” Sungyeol pat the floor with a wide smile, offering his hyung a seat beside him.

Dongwoo and Myungsoo were already seated on the floor ready to have their dinner.

Ah, no thanks. I have to rush somewhere.” With a hope that they won’t ask more questions.

Really? I made dinner~” Sungjong made it sound so special. He rarely cooks, I know. He came to the dining space with a pot full of hot ramen and placed it on top of the table ready to be feasted on.

Ah, Im sorry, but I really have to go. I’ll eat outside.

L just looked up to his hyung’s face to examine whatever he’s hiding this time. He could sense something bad is going to happen. He just kept quiet like how the usual Myungsoo does. Quiet, but knows almost everything.

Then, there’s more for me!” Dongwoo started to feast on the ramen like a hungry beggar.

HEY! YAH! LEAVE SOME FOR US, WILL YOU?!” “HEY! I COOKED THAT!” Sungyeol and Sungjong made it sound like a rising riot.

So Childish.” Sunggyu smirked and walked out of the dorm and headed to his luxurious ride, his Purple Porsche and then drove off to your house.

 

---------

Hoya came out of the room just after Sunggyu stepped out of the house. He came to join in dinner with the rest of them. On his knees he whispered to L, “I sense something bad is going to happen.

I know.” L replied with a somewhat worry tone. I guess I’m not the only one who can sense things now.

 

Dongwoo currently had the whole pot of ramen just beneath his chin. “You two don’t want to eat??!” He asked with greed in his eyes. Greed not wanting to share ‘his’ ramen.

Now you can imagine how Sungjong and Sungyeol are. They’re fighting over food like hungry children would do.

 “…..I’ve lost my appetite.” L put back his chopsticks on the table and stood up and went to his room.

Then that means..... There’s gonna be MORE for me!!” Dongwoo continued to feast on the ramen again.

Hyung yah! Have a heart and share!” “YA HYUNG!! WE WANT SOME TOO!” “OKAY DON’T BE GREEDY NOW, AND GIVE ME SOME!!!

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I have to follow him.

I dressed myself with a casual black T-shirt and a black straight-cut jeans, a black hat and shades. This is weird, wearing shades at night. But heck, I need to blend!

I could hear Sungjong’s squeal like he’s been attacked or something. “Why are they being like this? ==” Its just so naïve of them to act this way. /hairflips.

I looked up upon the full-length mirror and complimented myself, “You aren’t so bad yourself, huh, Kim Myungsoo?” I smirked and got carried away for a few seconds by my own stunning look in that random outfit. All black. I like it.OKAY, KIM MYUNGSOO, SNAP OUT OF IT. THERE’S NO TIME TO LOSE!” I grabbed my car keys and opened the room door.

The fuss of fighting over a pot of ramen soon came silent when I opened the door.

Whoa hyung, where are you going with those shades at a time like this??” Sungjong first spoke, still with his cute pink apron on.

You’re going out too?! Why can’t I go!??” Sungyeol pouted.

OH, NO YOU DON’T. YOU’RE STAYING HERE. RIIIGHT HERE.” Hoya forbid him from going anywhere. Trolololol. Sungyeol then pouted more.

Sungjong ah… can you cook for us another bowl…?” Dongwoo pleaded the maknae with an epic-fail-aegyo face. lololol

NO! Go cook for yourself, hyung!” Sungjong stood up from the floor and walked to the kitchen.

Yesssss~!” Dongwoo thought Sungjong was going to the kitchen to cook for him but then-

AS IF!” Sungjong shouted from the kitchen.

AWH COME ONNN!

Kids, I’m going now.” I then slid my sneakers on and the three of them, Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungyeol glared at me.

What? The three of you acted like hungry ‘KIDS’ fighting over food..

Well, aren’t you hungry, HYUNG??

Ignoring Dongwoo hyung's unnecessary question, “I have to go.” I exited the dorm and swift to my Shiny Silver Lexus. Elegant and y? Maybe. I hopped in my ride and started the engine.

Okay, if I were to be Kim Sunggyu, where will I head to at this time of hour? OFCOURSE TO _____ ‘s HOUSE! Wait, what?!

-----------

Myungsoo then drove off to your place.

while driving; come to think of it, why would hyung go to her house when he knows she's already married? AIHH KIM MYUNGSOO, JUST GO THERE.

He sped up another kilometre.

 

~~~~~~~

OKAY! this chapter took me hours (again)

cause i had to re-do it (again)

because i accidentally clicked on something (again)

aaaanyways, did you enjoy my story so far?

sorry for the late update, haha.

AND A BIG THANKS TO THE ONES WHO JUST SUBSCRIBED~!!

<3 Jessica_Sunheeapple22 , Elephinite and  Eun_Hae22 <3

subscribe and comment on what you think of my story okay?

loves.