trouble before marriage.

you had to choose over love or like..

"What do you mean 'no'?" his cheerful face then turend upside down of your response.

you didn't want to be with anyone else other than Woohyun after divorcing Gikwang.

"I- I mean-" you started to tremble again when Sunggyu asked you whether you're going to ditch Gikwang (your husband at the time being) just to marry him.

ahhh, fck~ >< you were sweating. you always get nervous when it comes to these moments of time.

Sunggyu held into your hands and looked deep into your eyes.

you shut your eyes before you could get mesmerized by his stare. aishhh...

he then started to speak... "_____ ah... i really like you."

"eo?" you opened your left eye while the other still remained closed. "like..? you like.. me..?"

sunggyu was examining your face, trying to get what you mean, but he slowly nods anyway.

"Oppa..."

he just.. 'likes' me... that struck your mind for a moment..

 

~SUNGGYU's POV~

now that she knows...  Sunggyu stood up holding onto your hands and leaned over for a kiss. he tilted his head, closer.. he his lips and got ready for action.

i could tell by the look at her face that she's trembling again. i held her in my hands tighter.

 

---

without notice, Woohyun came in the kitchen door silently since it was kinda opened so nobody heard him enter. he had a mug in his hand, he was about to wash it. he expected no one but then, he saw you both. and your position with Sunggyu. his own leader of the same group he's in. Also sharing the same blood with him. he accidentally lost grip of his mug and it fell off to the ground and SMASH! obviously, the mug shattered. he immediately thought: ____-ah.. i thought you loved me.. and only me....

you and gyu were shocked and had taken aback.

aishhhh... that was my chance! aishh namu ya! Gyu thought.

"__-____ ah.." he stammered. tears were visible in his eyes. he loved you so much. don't you know just how much i love you _____-ah? how long have you been doing this behind my back!? what...what's happening..? confusion was clearly printed in his face.

You turned to where the trembling voice came from and you tried to speak "w-woohyun oppa!" but you made no sound. you weren't able to speak a word..

"I knew it. youre in love w another infinite member. I thought I was your only infinite bias." woohyun rolled his eyes and walked out of the kitchen w tears running down his cheeks.

You could see some part of his foot was bleeding because of the shattered glasses.. "O-oppa..." you turned to Sunggyu.

Guiltiness just slapped his face. He cupped his cheeks and he was about to cry seenig woohyun like that.

"Puh-leass. Even at a time like this you want to act cute?!" you pushed Gyu's chest lightly

Sunggyu took aback and apologized, "uhh... m-mianhae..yo.."

"Shut up and help me clean this." You said coldly. you went to the area of the scattered glass, you squatted down and started to pick up the pieces.

while you were picking up the shattered glass..

"ahs! ><" you cut your finger and you were just about to to the blood out.


but just then, Sunggyu stopped your hand and said "Ya! Hajima! It's dirty. let me." he in the blood for you.

wow..... ♥ NO NO NO! I CANT FALL FOR HIM! JUST- NO! you thought. you gingerly let go of your finger from his mouth. "OPPA!" you suddenly shouted.

"W-wae?!" he asked in an unreasonable panic mode.

"Please stop being kind around me! Woohyun oppa hates me now!" You kind of raised your voice but you somehow managed to control it bit by bit. you stood up and left Sunggyu in the kitchen dumbfounded. there was another door out of the kitchen, so you went out grabbing a first aid kit in your hand.

*in search of woohyun*

 You screamed out his name repeatedly; "WOOHYUN OPPA!! WOOHYUN OPPAA!! OPPAAAA!!!"

 

---------------------

ouwaaaah! im tired! its 1:04am right now and i have school tomorrow but, heck i dont want to attend. lol.

this is my first fic, as i said so it might be boring~ :\

please do leave comments about this chapter! :D support me! :D :D

and, the next chapter will be the continuation of this story~ :3 as in, the same day. lol.

[*look forward for the next chapter everyone! comment and subscribe! :3]