Chapter 9

Online Friend...?

          "Hana…"

          "Nae?"

          "If you want one thing in life, what is it?"

 

You were lying on Jiyong's chest as he played with your hair on the bed. Both of you are still at TOP's house. The boys allowed you two to have your time on your own at the guest room which were provided earlier. They were busy playing some Xbox games, and since gaming is not your thing, you decided to go back to the room. And for which, Jiyong decided to follow.

 

         "Love," you answered.

         "Why?" he asked as he pulled you closer to him.

         "I was lonely… And I am lonely. I want love, I need it. My world revolved around money, studies and friendships. Appa and Omma provided the love I need, but I am lonely… I am the only child, they never give me enough attention. I am deprived. I appreciated their efforts to spare time for me, but they can never avoid their business schedule. I needed love, but Ilhoon is way too possessive to be my boyfriend. Being friends too, he can be overprotective and he craves for constant attention because of his family problems. But I have a life too.. The world doesn't revolve around him. If I say I am chaebol, boys will come to me but they are aiming for my money and not my love. It hurts. I mean, I appreciate all these wealth and all.. But I wish I can go back to basics, as in, love. Yeah. I mean like, I don't know. It just to be lonely. You watch everyone having someone on any days but you… You got nothing but just money. And of course, money can never buy love," you struggled to answer.

 

You were all mixed up as you answered him. But because of your answer, you broke down again and hugged Jiyong tightly. You felt his hand caressing your head.

 

       "Hana.. What has been draining your happiness all these while?" Jiyong asked further.

       "Lone.. Liness…" you choked between your sobs. 

 

He immediately sat you down, sitting himself down as well. He used his both thumbs to wipe your tears before looking at you with a small smile.

 

      "Hana.. Listen to me," he whispered as he looked at you.

 

You looked at him, vision blurred because of your tears.

 

      "I remember when I was lonely. And I decided to accept a follow request on my Instagram. There is this girl, I remember, she is different. She is my fan, but she is more like a friend. And she won't comfort me, instead she told me to keep moving. There are times when she will try to disappear from me, but for some reason we will bump into each other."

 

You sniffled as you looked at him, while he continued to wipe your tears.

 

      "But what is the most amazing thing, she was a beauty. Everyone couldn't see it because she chose to hide it. She didn't even realized she was a beauty. She didn't know she was an angel in disguise. But it takes a lot for one to see the beauty in her. I didn't have to spend a lot of time but I knew her inside out. She was amazing, I wish I could tell her that. But she was also the cause of me hurting, because each time I am with her, I am falling further and deeper into her," he whispered before leaving a peck on your forehead.

 

Confession..? Or..?

 

     "And to see her hurt like this, it hurts me too. I had never felt this way for other girls or my exs. But, she was all I wish to be with. And I want her to be happy," he uttered and looked into your eyes.

     "Ah.. Ah.. Who is she?" you asked, even though he had stated the obvious.

 

He smiled before locking lips with you. He closed his eyes, his hand supported your head. You, subconsciously, returned the kiss. Sparks fly in you and you had never felt this way with Ilhoon. Jiyong brought out this side of you.

 

If I were to choose between Jiyong and Ilhoon… I will pick.. Kwon-

 

He pulled away from you, and you opened your eyes.

 

     "I am not sure if I have time to spare to be with you but will you be my-" you cut him off by pouncing on him and kissing his soft lips again.

 

Because of you pouncing on him, Jiyong had fell on the bed and you are on top of him. His hands automatically wrapped around your waist, while yours covered his cute and chubby cheeks. His head begin to tilt slowly and you suddenly felt heated all over. You knew, you have no evidence, but you knew only Jiyong is capable of making you feel things you never felt before. What added on is, you're in Jiyong's clothes. Jiyong let go of your lips and begins to kiss your facial features while you giggled.

 

Is this the start of something new?

 

      "You are one greedy girl," Jiyong whispered as he laughed.

      "Am I?" you laughed and was about to get off him but he locked his arms around your waist.

      "Well, I guess we both are greedy…" Jiyong smirked and pecked your lips.

      "Yah… Let me rest," you whined and tried to push him away.

      "Don't want! Give your boyfriend some attention," he whined.

 

You gasped at him and smacked his chest, "Yah!! I should be the whiny one!"  He laughed and let you go. You fall off to the empty space next to him, and hugged him from the side.

 

      "Why are you like this?" he asked in between his laughs.

      "I'm giving my boyfriend some attention," you laughed and hugged him tightly.

      "Arrasseo, girlfriend," he laughed and pecked your forehead.

 

Your laughing subsided and you snuggled closer to him.

 

      "Oppa, promise me you won't leave me alone… And lonely."

      "Gwenchana, that won't happen if you're with me." 

 


First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the looooong MIA. I'm really sorry! :/ :( I was literally caught up with my assignments and productions (Yes, I am a media student myself) and I was busy juggling my life to the point where there was once I really felt like I had no social life at all. I am really sorry for that. I wanted to continue writing this story as I had the draft ready for the whole story but I was struggling to squeeze time to write. I am really really sorry for that. And I sincerely apologize for that as well. Second, to all my subscribers, thank you for subscribing and I really appreciate it! <3 I love you all! xD SARANGHAEYO!! <3 Thank you for subsscribing and waiting for this story. Sorry for the long wait once again.. :/ 

I understand this chapter is rather too short, I personally feel that way too. But this whole chapter is approaching a (OOPS SPOILER BUT I WON'T TELL WHICH CHAPTER WILL IT BE). Yeah, it will be approaching a big . xDDD I am excited too honestly! xD But honestly, I cannot give a guarantee when will my next update be unlike in the past. But I promise I will update when I am free.. :) There might be a long wait, I guess? Since my daily schedule is all packed up, but for my beloved readers, I will write and update when I have time. Nae? :) Sorry to keep you all waiting, but I will do my best to not disappoint you! :) Look forward to the next chapter~~ And don't forget to comment~~ xDD

By the way, this is the production which I worked on and you can check it out! :) Well, I worked together with my awesome friend on this production and both of us directed this. It was tough but it was an experience.. And do comment on the video~~ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TESDfU4R8wU&index=27&list=LL9hEsKNKD_6Tipul6UWA4WQ

And keep a lookout on the next chapter~~ :D I LOVE YOU GUYS!! SARANGHAEYO!! <3 <3