Chapter 1

Online Friend...?

Your POV

 

You stared at your phone as you waited for a reply from him. You got no time to spazz since he immediately had a serious talk with you. You heaved out a sigh and looked around. Lecture by Miss Pang aka Miss Narcissus always . Really. She do not lecture but she brags about herself - an attempt to relate to the topic she's teaching but it's no way near. You saw a guy in the room looking at you.

 

Jung Ilhoon.

 

Ilhoon is your best buddy in class. Both of you had been friends since middle school and right now, you are taking Degree in Mass Communication together. He is always there when you need him and both of you are always working together. To you, he's only a best friend. But you're not sure about his feelings towards you. You don't know and you assumed it's best friend too. He smiled at you in return and you smiled at him in return until your phone's notification light blinked. You immediately looked down at your phone to see what Jiyong replied you.

 

I need a friend. Please be my friend.

 

It sounded like a beg to you. It's like he is begging you to help him. Your finger danced around the keyboard, typing a reply.

 

A friend in need is a friend indeed. I can be a friend you need.

 

Have you ever felt like you have nowhere to go and the place you have now suffocates you?

 

What is this supposed to mean? Is he really suffocating or something?

 

Maybe you have a place to run away to. If you need to breathe, run away. But once you feel better, come back.

 

You put your phone aside and looked at the screen. Miss Narcissus is still at the slide she stopped 10 minutes ago. Amazing… Your phone's notification light blinked again and you looked at it, expecting to see a reply from Jiyong but instead, Illhoon.

 

It's rare to see you using your phone cautiously. What's up?

 

And talk about friendship… Mr. Jung really knows Miss Kim well… You looked at up and at him. He grinned and raised his eyebrows, prompting you to reply him. You smiled and went back to the screen of your phone.

 

Nothing much. Just can't handle Miss Narcissus class so Wi-Fi is the best remedy.

 

And as soon as you replied, an Instagram notification pop up. You immediately went to Instagram to see his reply.

 

Sometimes all you needed is to breathe. And I'm in need of air as well. At times, I found myself suffocating. Other times, I'm drowning. I don't even know anymore.

 

If you are suffocating, fight for air even if there is only a small air pocket. If you're drowning, you can swim up for air. It's your body, you have your rights. No one can always command you. You have the rights to fight for what you needed. If you have to fight for air, then fight. It's your need anyway.

 

Damn, you could pass for a counsellor now. To say the truth, you really want to fangirl because you know who peaceminusone is but the fact that he stole all the thoughts away to have a friend to talk to. You know he is risking a lot right now, but still you want to help him. He needs a friend. You wanted to ask what happened and where is BIGBANG and all such but at this state, it's best to keep your fangirl side caged up. You were already thankful to have a friend of an idol you adore. Your phone notification light blinked and you looked at it; it's from Ilhoon.

 

Wi-Fi is the best remedy? Why can't I be your remedy Xpp

 

Nice try, Ilhoon. You chose to sit far away so I had found a better remedy than you. XDDD

 

Though you enjoy Ilhoon's accompany, you were too distracted with Jiyong. You glanced up and looked at the lecturer. Next slide but still at her life story session. How did she pass being a lecturer? Your phone's notification blinked and you looked at it. It was from Jiyong.

 

You're interesting. I want to be your friend.

 

You blinked, is this really coming from Jiyong? Your heart was racing upon that reply. And to add on, you're not sure what to reply in return. But as you were about to reply, another message came from him.

 

Let's be friends. Tell me more about yourself. I'm Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon. But since we're friends, you can call me Jiyong.

 

Maybe we should be friends, if that brings us closer. You typed a reply after calming down your heart.

 

I am Kim Hana, a student in Degree of Mass Communications. Currently, I am in a lecture but the lecturer is doing nothing but bragging about how she was a famous popstar and if I admit the truth, I don't even know she's a popstar who existed.

 

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH NICE! So, am I your distraction or escapade? 

 

Hahahah, both.

 

Reason being you're a fan and you were already bored with her or him? Your lecturer.

 

Just call her Miss Narcissus.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE! I like that. Creative Kim Hana. It's okay, we're friends. I am here.

 

It's okay, we're friends. I am here. Why… Why… My heart… 

 

Thanks, for being my distraction and escapade.

 

Thanks for being a friend I need. Let's get to know each other since we both know you are not paying attention in class.

 

Another notification popped up and it's from Ilhoon this time. It's rare for him to use a phone in class but being in Miss Narcissus' class… You just can't help it.

 

Oh, come on. I'm the best remedy. And why are you blushing while looking at your phone?

 

Has he been observing me all these while?!

 

There's this thing called fangirling, Jung Ilhoon.

 

And I'm not lying.

 

 

 

 

GD's POV

 

Kim Hana…

 

Kim Hana…

 

Kim Hana…

 

This girl whom caught my eye. I don’t know, she's different. And the way she typed and all. I just needed a friend. We rich kids are always surrounded with fake friends, and as much as I want to hold back, I still want to be friends with Kim Hana. I know she's my fan based on the pictures she posted. I stared at the ceiling, waiting for her reply. Youngbae is away with his girl and the other members are busy with their personal lives. Me? I'm in Dolce Vita now. Not sure what to do because I am tired of fame. I want to be able to walk on the streets like every other man. But ever since I joined this industry, there's no such thing as walking on the streets without getting caught. There's so many things I want to do now but it only seem like a dream now. My phone buzzed and I took it and read the reply. Her reply.

 

I'm not sure what do you want to know me. My birthday falls on 15 June 1991. I'm a student in Yonsei University.

 

What about your likes and dislikes?

 

Are we close enough to let you know about that?

 

Why not? I can tell mine and you tell me yours.

 

I like words. I like quotes. I like anything that involves words and I like to play around with words.

 

This is my first time meeting someone who is into words. I don't see it weird but it's different. And new.

 

I like music. I like fashion. Everyone calls me a fashionista. But it's just me taking whatever I want to wear and go.

 

I like to travel. I like learning something new about cultures. I want to continue adding anything to my general knowledge.

 

Kim Hana likes to learn. And I assume she travels a lot.

 

I don't often speak for myself but my songs and music speaks for me.

 

My words speaks for me. I write for myself. For everyone.

 

I see… You have words and I have songs.

 

I sat up on my bed and looked outside at the huge pond. This girl attracts me. I had never met someone who really enjoys writing. Normally, girls would go shopping and probably have some fashion dress up event. Yes, there are many girls out there and I'm not sure how this girl could be so different and intriguing. It's like she's telling me everything yet hiding some things from me. I took my phone and went to the balcony, the view is always good here.

 

The bright blue sky decorated over the huge pond, something calming and relaxing for me. I'm always here if I feel like running away. It's refreshing, peaceful and calming. My phone buzzed and I looked at it.

 

We have our respective wants and needs.

 

I smiled at her reply. Even none of my friends had never sounded this way. Though they helped me but they are always after my stage name not my real name. And the fact that Kim Hana can see Jiyong instead of G-Dragon, I'm just… I just don't know… I'm loss for words. In a good way, I mean. I typed a reply.

 

A selca for a selca. How does that sounds like?

 

Though I don't share selcas often, but she deserve it. We didn't really talk but she emits a vibe. My comfort. I need her. She's the girl I needed, the one who knows nothing about the entertainment world… Maybe she knows but still she understands. Everyone I have now had been in the entertainment world or are in itself. But to have someone new like her, it's like a breather. A change. A change I had needed long ago. My phone buzzed and I looked at it. She just send me a selca.

 

Kim Hana was looking at her camera, angled in front of her. Her smile was closed and it looks like she was just posing for the camera as her hair was tilted to the left. Her dark brown hair was shining, probably to the lighting. And her fringe, it was side bangs. It looks like she doesn't wear makeup but natural beauty is the best beauty. I smiled at my phone, looking at her picture before going to camera mode. I posed, with the pond behind me and smiled for her.

 

Click and sent.

 

I hope she likes it.

 


Annyeong!! *waves at everyone* Chapter 1 is out! xDD Do comment your thoughts and subscribe~~ Heeheheheeh! Do look forward to the upcoming chapters! ;)