Date night

How life can change

Seung Yeon was hangning out with Luna and Amber as they walked around the mall, everyone seemed okay with her relationship with Sunny and they didn't day much about it but many did support the two being together. Eun Ji was with Yeon Ra and Yoona in the cafe area of the mall while Seung Yeon and F(x) members were looking around inside of the mall and Seung Yeon started to sing to herself, which was common for her and later they reached the cafe area and sat with the other three girls. Seung Yeon was looking around and ate quietly, "So what is it like dating Sunny?" Amber asked and Yoona laughed. "Sunny is energetic but she is very romantic and sweet." Seung Yeon said and looked at Amber. Just as they were speaking about Sunny, she texted Seung Yeon.

>To: Babe <3
From: Bunny~

Hey hon, get dressed up tonight I wanna take you somewhere~ you will like it! love you baby ;3

>To: Bunny~
From: Yeon-ah 
Okay babe, I will. I love you too, see you soon ;)


After Seung Yeon sent the text she smiled and told the other's she had to leave, on her way home she went into the flower shop and go a dozen roses and walked back to the dorm and got ready in the black dress she wore before. Later she went to SNSD's dorm and Hyoyeon opened the door, "Sup, Seung Yeon, my dancing buddy!" Hyoyeon said and laughed as well as Seung Yeon. "I'm good just waiting for Sunny is all." Seung Yeon stated and sat on the couch talking to Hyoyeon when Sunny came out wearing a dress.


 

Seung Yeon blushed and smiled at Sunny, "B-Babe you look amazing!" Sunny giggled and kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks, now let's get going!~" she grabbed Seung Yeon's hands a took her to her car and drove to their hidden house in the mountains. Seung Yeon smiled and went inside and went to the kitchen and started to cook some dinner and Sunny back hugged her and watched her cook. "You always are so warm.." Sunny says softly in Seung Yeon's ear and she smiles. "You are too." Seung Yeon replied, then Sunny nuzzled her face into Seung Yeon's neck. After Seung Yeon finished cooking Sunny relunctantly let go of Seung Yeon and ate dinner with her and they decided after they ate, they were cuddling on the couch. "Sunny...am I good enough for you?" Seung Yeon asked suddenly and Sunny grinned and responded to her, "You are more than enough for me. I'm not sure on myself." Sunny answered her honestly. "You are more than enough for me too Bunny-ah" Seung Yeon said then gave her a peck on the cheek. Sunny smiled and held her a little tighter and closer, "She is too cute for anyone's own good." Sunny thought to herself. 

Later on that night they stayed in their shared house and Seung Yeon handed a piece of paper that was folded to Sunny and she unfolded it. It was a note Seung Yeon was writing for Sunny to express herself to Sunny since she has a hard time expressing her feelings through talking. 

"Dear Sunny,
I know I haven't done something like this in a while...you have been by my side for over 6 months and we have been dating for these 6 months. I always wanted to become a singer and I didn't mind which company, just that I got to sing my heart out to the world and have people enjoy what my music could make. You made me learn how to love again. I lost my feelings when my father passed away. Then you came into my life...you were there when I cried when I was happy it was because of you being there for me.

You are sweet and kind, funny and serious when you need to be. You have many friends and can express yourself through your words and actions. You told the world you were in love with me and I couldn't believe you did that to show how much you love me. You were the one who took me and cared for me when I needed someone but never admitted to it. My family loves you as if you were already a member of the family. SNSD is like my second family and I love all of them as such. But you are different, you are my lover. My one and only Lee Soon-kyu. haha, You mean the world to me and I hope I mean the same to you. 

You are so cute and your ageyo doesn't make me want to hurt you. It makes me giddy and happy inside and I feel like hugging you but I guess that's just me haha. Anyways I wanted to say thank you...thank you for loving me..thank you for being by my side whenever I needed someone by my side. I love you. 
Love,
Lee Seung Yeon.


Sunny had tears coming down her face and Seung Yeon wipped them and Sunny wrapped her arms around Seung Yeon tightly. "I love you soo much!" Sunny cried out to Seung Yeon whom wrapped her arms around the crying girl. "I love you so much too. More then anything else in the world..." she told Sunny and held her close to herself. A while later Sunny was asleep from crying so much and Seung Yeon was her hair and smiled to herself. "I will always love you Sunny...I will protect you with every being I am.." Seung Yeon thought to herself then kissed Sunny on the forehead and slowly sleep consumed her and she fell asleep holding on to her girlfriend as they slept on the couch holding eachother and the love they held for each other present on their sleeping face's. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A short update for now sorry haha. Anyways I have the voted story is going to be started soon as well as I have 2 votings that I want you! yes you my readers/subscribers to vote your choice first it. Seung Yeon x _____. Here are your options for this voting. 
A.B.

C.

D.

The next voting is for my new OC whom is male. Comment who you would like to see him with. 

You can comment who you think would look good with him. 
A. Yoona
B. Hyuna
C. Sunny
D. Krystal