The past is haunting..

How life can change

Seung Yeon woke up rubbing her hair then looked over her suroundings, "Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm now living in a dorm with Unnie." she thought. The morning light was shining through her bedroom window onto her face which she blocked with her hand. Her day was going to be filled with more training as a singer, suddenly the smell of bacon filled her room which Seung Yeon went into the kitchen to find Yeon Ra cooking their breakfast. "Hey Unnie! You are cooking?" She asked the older girl whom nodded in response since she was cooking. The room was silent as they ate their food. Until Seung Yeon spoke up, "Did you...did you have the dream again?" she asked quietly and glanced to Yeon Ra whom looked down and nodded, "Yeah...I did..." she replied to her. Seung Yeon finished her food then looked at her sister, "He is smiling wherever he is now..You are making him proud." she told her older sister. They both got dressed then went to SM Entertainment since they both were a trainee. "Dad...you had to die so early in our life..." Seung Yeon's thoughts always drifted to her dead father who seemed to haunt her memories. She started to tear up and ran into the bathroom to clean herself up a little. Then she went back to doing her training and the day almost ended she bumped into Sunny of SNSD. "O-Oh I'm s-so sorry um..Ms. Lee" Seung Yeon said respectfully to Sunny. "haha it's okay, you can call me Sunny. I've been watching the trainee's." Sunny replied. "R-Really? I haven't noticed haha anyways nice to meet you Sunny. I'm Lee Seung Yeon." Seung Yeon didn't understand why she was so nervous. Her heart felt like it was going to explode and her face was bright pink and very noticeable. "Yeah, you and your sister sound really good." Sunny complimented her and Seung Yeon's heart beat a bit faster and a big grin was plastered on her face. 

"O-Oh well thank you very much Sunny!" she replied to Sunny. Sunny nodded and asked for Seung Yeon's phone then after being on it for a few minutes she gave the phone back to Seung Yeon. She waved goodbye to her and Seung Yeon went home with her sister and looked in her phone and saw in her contacts Sunny's number and Seung Yeon looked at it shocked then saw what she put her name under "Bunny~" Seung Yeon grinned and saw that Sunny also had taken a picture of herself and put it in the contact information. 


Seung Yeon smiled and sent a text to Sunny to let her know it was it was her, a while later she replied thanking Seung Yeon for letting her know that it was her. Seung Yeon on the other hand was suprised that even remembered her name and what she looked like since they had only met that day. Seung Yeon quietly shook her head and looked at her ceiling, "What is this feeling? I want to be close to Sunny but...I'm scared I'll get hurt again. I need to be strong..." She thought and suddenly fell asleep thinking of her sister and her loved ones. Seung Yeon woke up and put on her clothes of the day and watched a movie with her older sister since they had a day off from training which always exhausted her but still she wanted to make her father happy. She would sweat blood and tears to make her dream come true. 

>To: Bunny 
From: Seung Yeon

sorry to interupt if you are busy but I just wanted to say have a good day. :)

> To: Yeon-ah
From: Bunny

hey Seung Yeon! Thank you, I hope you have a good day off!


Seung Yeon smiled at the contact name and was glad to read what Sunny said. Then she replied.

>To: Bunny
From: Seung Yeon


You are really nice to someone you've just met haha. Anyways thank you, I will. Next break you have I hope you will enjoy it!

>To: Yeon-ah
From: Bunny

Of course I'm nice you silly, I will. I do however want to get to know you more. I wanna be friends. :3



Seung Yeon grinned while she looked at her phone then she and Sunny continued to text each other various things about each other. Sunny was very bubble and bright girl which Seung Yeon liked about her they were a bit closer then the previous day they met. Even Sunny invited Seung Yeon to have lunch together tomorrow which Seung Yeon didn't refuse and it wasn't like she wanted to refuse Sunny at all. Later on that night Seung Yeon was singing in english as she was cooking dinner. 

~Time already passed like this,
I try looking for your traces but they are erased,
The last memories of you are locked,
in the rim of my tears.

Just end it, end me,
If you're not going to be next to me,
I'm sorry but I'll leave now, following your footsteps,
following the road...with no end as I wander to find you,
I'm afraid I will lose you and be sad~


Seung Yeon finished cooking and serverd the food and her sister then watched a movie after which was Resident Evil and the two went to bed their rooms. Before Seung Yeon went to bed she sent Sunny a quick message.

>To: Bunny
From: Seung Yeon

Goodnight Sunny, can't wait to hang out with you during our lunch break :3

>To: Yeon-ah
From: Bunny


Aww~ goodnight to you too Yeon-ah~ I can't wait either haha. 

Seung Yeon smiled and slowly she fell asleep and wondered how tomorrow was going to go, she hoped that Yeon Ra would have a goods night rest for once and have no dream. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, sorry if it's short and such but I'm low on energy and can't think of more stuff to write haha. Anyways thank you for reading and I send my love in the form of Sunny 



Also I have family duties to do haha which I react like this!


My silly, silly family hahaha. bye I will update soon!~