Showing Sunny Her Love

How life can change

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS UAL CONTENT!. If you do not want to read it please skip over the --- that will be around the area of the scene. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks later Seung Yeon had bought an apartment and she was currently helping Sunny pack her clothes and her things to move into their new home and Seung Yeon still had yet to pack her own stuff. "Baby, you are so sweet!~" Sunny said and kissed Seung Yeon's cheek and the girl smiled at her. After a few hours everything was packed up and Seung Yeon carried the boxes to her car that she had recently bought since her old car had some issues and was in the car shop. Also this was Sunny's first time seeing the new car. Her eyes went wide seeing the car that was Seung Yeon's new car. Sunny knew Seung Yeon had been saving her money since she's debuted and her manager said he'd pay for part of it. 



"Wow...how are the boxes going to fit?" Sunny asked and Seung Yeon told her that she was going to put them in the passenger seat and wanted her to get ready for dinner. Sunny agreed and pecked Seung Yeon's lips and she waved as Seung Yeon drove the car to their apartment. Seung Yeon put Sunny's things in the bedroom and looked around in the room and smiled at the apartment she and Sunny paid for together. She was happy that she would be living with Sunny and that they could spend every minute together and have friends over but also have privacy together. The girl smiled then went to her dorm to start packing up her things but also get ready for the date she planned for Sunny. She grabbed a piece of paper and started reading over what she wrote and smiled, the paper she was holding was her vows to Sunny. She then put the paper in her pocket and when she finished getting ready she got in her car and drove to SNSD's dorm. 

Sunny came out wearing a tight black mini dress and she got into the car, "Hey babe, I missed you~" she said and Seung Yeon blushed. "Y-You saw me a few hours ago b-babe." she said and Sunny giggled and kissed her cheek, "I know but I still missed you." she said and gave a quick kiss on the cheek. Seung Yeon then drove to the restaurant, when they arrived Seung Yeon opened the door for her and Sunny smiled and got out of the car. She then grabbed Seung Yeon's hand and they walked inside and got to a table, "Y-You look amazing Bunny." Seung Yeon said and Sunny grinned. "You do too hun." she said to Seung Yeon and she blushed again, soon the waiter came and took their orders and as they were eating Seung Yeon watched Sunny eat her food. "What? Do I have something on my face?" she asked and Seung Yeon shook her head. "Just thinking is all babe, nothing to worry about." she told the worried girl who calmed down and went back to eating. "She looks so y tonight...WAIT NO BAD THOUGHTS SEUNG YEON!" Seung Yeon thought to herself and blushed at her thoughts and Sunny caught on to the situation, she grinned and leaned in close to Seung Yeon's ear. 

"Baby~ you are thinking something naughty aren't you?" she whispered and Seung Yeon swallowed since Sunny's chest was close to her face and that's all she could see and Sunny had a smirk on her face then sat back on her seat without the smirk leaving her lips. After they ate Seung Yeon took Sunny to the new apartment and showed her around, "So this is the bedroom. I bet the bed is really soft." she said and looked at Seung Yeon who was blushing and nodded her head. Sunny smiled as she looked at her fiance, "S-Sunny...I have something I want to say to you..." Seung Yeon said and Sunny looked at her and nodded. Seung Yeon took a deep breath and looked Sunny in the eyes then took out a piece of paper and started to read it to her. 

"Sunny, 
We have been dating for quiet sometime now. I have never met someone who's made me feel the way you have made me feel. I always thought that I wouldn't love anyone after the loss of my father. But you came into my life and showed me things I have never thought I could feel. Maybe I am crazy..but I don't want to lose you...I love you...I know I'm not good at my words and I can't express my feelings for you well. I wish I could but hey that's just me. I wish I could tell you that you are adorable then you become y then back to adorable. When you wear dresses it's hard for me to not want to look at how it clings to you. I can't stop my bad thoughts even though I've tried. I won't do anything until you are ready for me to love you the only way I can show you without using words. So Sunny, We are moving in together and I can't help but think that every morning I get to wake up to your smiling face. We might end up arguing over small things but by the end of the day I'd still love you with all my heart and I won't let you go unless you tell me too. Love, Seung Yeon-ah" 


She looked up to see Sunny had a tear run down her cheek and smiling at her. "Yeon-ah. I love you." she said then took Seung Yeon's hand and led her to the bed. Seung Yeon sat down and she kissed Seung Yeon deeply, pouring all of her heart into the kiss and Seung Yeon kissed her back doing the same. They held each other and Seung Yeon's arms were wrapped around Sunny's waist, and Sunny's was around Seung Yeon's neck deepening the kiss more. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The kiss had become passionate as Seung Yeon and Sunny's tongue fought for control, in the end Seung Yeon won between them. Seung Yeon slowly pulled Sunny onto her lap and ran her hands up Sunny's back and felt her shiver at Seung Yeon's touch. Soon Seung Yeon stood up hold Sunny as if they were still sitting and Sunny wrapped her legs around Seung Yeon's waist. She gently laid Sunny down on the bed and was on top of her as they both broke the kiss. Their heavy breaths and looking into each other's eys that were half lidded and filled with pure love and lust. "p-please...Seung Yeon, make love to me" Sunny said, Seung Yeon smiled and leaned down and kissed Sunny once more. Seung Yeon slowly removed Sunny's dress, leaving her in a black lace and matching bra. Seung Yeon looked at her almost body with a blush on her face and Sunny blushed watching her fiance seeing her body for the first time. "Y-You are beautiful. Soonkyu you are beautiful." Seung Yeon said to Sunny and she could only blush more. Seung Yeon leaned down and kissed her jawline and Sunny let out a small moan which didn't go unoticed by the girl ontop of her. Seung Yeon slowly kissed down her neck and found the hollow part of her neck and gently bit down on her neck. 

Sunny let out a moan, and she ran her fingers through Seung Yeon's hair as she opened her eyes that were only half lidded as lust filled her emotion. Seung Yeon left a mark on Sunny and softly kissed it then looked at Sunny's expression and saw the lust in her and then she spoke as she breathed heavily, "You have no idea how much I resisted wanting to touch you Yeon-ah~" she said and Seung Yeon leaned down and whispered back. "You have no idea how much I wanted to touch you~" Sunny heard the words her lover said and watched Seung Yeon kiss from the mark down to her bra covered s. She softly kissed the skin and Sunny closed her eyes Seung Yeon then took the bra off of Sunny and dropped it on the side of the bed. Seung Yeon took in the sight os Sunny's s now uncovered and showing, Sunny's face was bright red and she looked at Seung Yeon who smiled gently and pecked her lips. "You are so beautiful Soonkyu" she said and she lowered her head to Sunny's right and took her into . "Hmm Seung Yeon!~" Sunny moaned and Seung Yeon softly her in a circular motion but avoiding the tip. "ah baby, please.. my ~" she moaned out and Seung Yeon finally gave the tip a all the while her left hand was pinching and kneading the left . Seung Yeon then switched sides and started to and the left and kneading the right . 

Sunny's moans filled the air and Seung Yeon loved every single one that escaped from Sunny's lips. Sunny's moans only became louder and Seung Yeon went down her body, she went to her exposed left thigh and kissed the inner thigh. She slipped Sunny's off and put it with the bra on the bedside on the floor. She then looked at Sunny laying beneath her breathing heavily and her lust filled eyes as Seung Yeon took off her own clothes and left her bra and on which matched and were a deep purple color. "P-Please...touch me...oh god please eat me~" Sunny moaned out and Seung Yeon smiled at the request and lowered her face to Sunny's and started to the sensitive nub. Sunny's went louder and Seung Yeon inserted one finger in and let Sunny adjust to it, once she did she started to her finger. Seung Yeon kept her and ing into her as Sunny moved her hips to keep in time with the s, Seung Yeon then added another finger and Sunny still kept up with the pace. She continued for about 15 minutes and she could feel that Sunny was close, Seung Yeon went faster "Yes! oh my god~ Seung Yeon!" Sunny moaned and Seung Yeon loved it. Soon Sunny came screaming, "Seung Yeon!!!" she moaned out as she rode out her orgasim. 

Sunny then flipped their roles and put Seung Yeon under her and she whispered into her lover's ear, "Now it's my turn to have some fun~" she said seductively and Seung Yeon couldn't say she wasn't by it. Sunny kissed Seung Yeon's neck and then bit it and left a mark on her as well. "That's for marking me~ now you are all mine~" she said then continued and went down to Seung Yeon's s that were covered with her bra and Sunny smirked and slowly removed the bra and her right hand slid down to Seung Yeon's enterance and slowly started to rub her. Sunny then took Seung Yeon's left in and it slowly and sensually, "Ah Sunny..baby, your mouth feels so good~" Seung Yeon moaned and Sunny smirked as the was in . Sunny then switched to the other and kneaded the other and after 5 minutes had passed she then went down and kissed Seung Yeon's abs which were slightly visable. Sunny still moved down and removed Seung Yeon's and put it with her bra, she looked at her lover underneath her and smiled and Seung Yeon blushed heavily. "Don't worry, your beautiful Yeon-ah...so beautiful" Seung Yeon nodded her head cause she didn't trust her words to answer Sunny. Sunny then went to Seung Yeon's enterence and her and made a circular motion then started to her whole enterence. After a while Seung Yeon was loudly and grabbing Sunny's head as Sunny ate her . "Oh ...oh Sunny eat me~" she moaned. Sunny almost moaned herself hearing Seung Yeon her name and the dirty words coming out of Seung Yeon's lips. After 20 minutes Seung Yeon was close and really loudly and Sunny felt her being close, "Oh god.. I-I'm ...oh, oh god...S-Soonkyu!~" she moaned as she rode out her orgasim and Sunny then went up and kissed her lips as both of them were covered in sweat. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two laid in the bed, and sweat covered their bodies as they held each other and they had placed the blanket over themselves. "Sunny-ah, I love you." Seung Yeon said panting and smiled at her love, "I love you too Yeon-ah baby" Sunny said and pecked her lips. The two stayed in each other's embrace and soon they fell asleep together. When morning came they both took a shower and got dressed, Seung Yeon drove Sunny back to SNSD's dorm to pack up the rest of her things. When they arrived the other members looked at them and Seung Yeon kissed Sunny longingly and happily in front of the SNSD members and watched the two interact with each other. Sunny finished packing her stuff and Seung Yeon put it in her car and Sunny left for work with her members. Seung Yeon went to her dorm and got her stuff packed and into the apartment. She looked around and smiled as the thoughts of the night before came into mind and she blushed as she smiled. "Jeez if Unnie found out, she would never let it go." Seung Yeon said to herself and then sat around their new apartment since she didn't have a schedule that day and tried to think of something romantic to do for Sunny. 

When Sunny got to the apartment she saw Seung Yeon had made a romantic dinner for the two of them and it was candle lit. "Aww baby you are so cheesy~" she said and Seung Yeon smiled and responded, "Yeah but you love it~" and Sunny smiled back at her and nodded her head as they both ate and after dinner they played a video game together for a while and Sunny was in Seung Yeon's lap and after that they went to bed together and laid in it. Seung Yeon ran her fingers through Sunny's hair and kissed her forehead. "I can't wait for us to get married." Seung Yeon said and Sunny nodded, "Yeah it's in a few months but I can't wait either." Sunny said and kissed Seung Yeon's fingers and looked at her and smiled. They fell asleep together and kept their hold on each other and stayed that way until morning. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 13: Showing Sunny Her Love. My first attempt ever to write a scene, I don't know how it was but yeah I wrote it now and I don't feel like adding to it. If you read tell me what you think in the comments. So anyways here is pictures of Sunny's and Seung Yeon's apartment. 




So here you all go, anyways bye for now!!! Love ya all <3