Seung Yeon's birthday

How life can change

Sunny and Seung Yeon had been dating for about a month and it was now Seung Yeon's birthday. Sunny wanting to be romantic decided to make the night special for her. Sunny and the other SNSD members were getting their dorm set up since she were going to be there later today after Seung Yeon's schedule. "Aww, Sunny you are so romantic!" said Taeyeon and Yoona squealed happily, Sunny blushed and shook her head, "Yah Unnie! I love her. Besides this is the day she was born I have to celebrate that!" Taeyeon smirked as she listened to Sunny's response. "Mhm, you seriously love Seung Yeon. It makes sense to me." Seohyun said and smiled at Sunny. "Okay Okay enough, let's finish decorating." Taeyeon said seriously as they went back to setting up the dorm. Meanwhile Seung Yeon was out shopping with Yeon Ra and JR. "Happy Birthday Seung Yeon!" JR said to her happily while giving Yeon Ra a back hug. "Um..Thanks Oppa." Seung Yeon was a little uncomfortable with JR due to him being Yeon Ra's boyfriend and she didn't really much knew him. Seung Yeon shook her head and continued walking and went into a clothing store and tried on a few different outfits, she went out and saw JR kissing Yeon Ra's cheek. "Jeez get a room!" Seung Yeon said with annoyance laced in her voice. Yeon Ra blushed and looked at Seung Yeon seeing her annoyed. After a while the three of them were in the cafeteria area of the mall. Seung Yeon's phone started to ring, she looked down at her phone and saw Sunny was calling her. 

"Hello Bunny-ah~" Seung Yeon answered.
"Hey baby, I couldn't wait to hear your voice hehe~" Sunny said.
"You're too cute you know that?" Seung Yeon said with a pink tint to her cheeks. 

"I know, I'll see you later and get dressed up please~" Sunny said then they both said their goodbyes and hung up.


After the three returned to the dorm, Seung Yeon went to go get ready and after taking a shower when to her closet to find something to wear that was formal. She picked out an outfit and got into it quickly then went to her car. She plugged her phone into the car and started to play SNSD's song Trick. She grinned when she heard Sunny's line and started driving, soon she arrived at SNSD's dorm. She knocked on the door and Sunny opened the door wearing a dress. 



Seung Yeon blushed alot as she took in what Sunny was wearing. "H-Hey Bunny, you l-look great!~" Seung Yeon stuttered out as Sunny giggled at her girlfriend. "Thank you baby." Sunny replied and kissed her cheek, Sunny also looked at what Seung Yeon decided to wear.



"You look great too Seung Yeon." Sunny complimented her. "T-Thanks, I'm not used to being in a dress though." Seung Yeon said as they arrived at her car. Seung Yeon opened the door for Sunny and after she was in she closed it for her. Seung Yeon got in the driver seat and started to drive where Sunny told her to go which was a really fancy resturant. The two ate together and Seung Yeon held one of Sunny's hands while they sat and talked for a while. A while later they got up and Sunny paid for their food, as Seung Yeon was driving back to Sunny's dorm Sunny was smiling at her as she thought, "I can't believe she is finally all mine!". Seung Yeon got Sunny home and decided to go inside for a little while. When she entered everyone yelled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEON-AH" Seung Yeon was surprised and hugged everyone and said her thanks. Taeyeon was hanging with Seung Yeon as Sunny was in the kitchen with Yoona and Seohyun joking around, "She really loves you. Seung Yeon..you do know we all care about you right?" Taeyeon said then looked at her. "Yeah, I know. I love her too, It's just...It is difficult for me to express myself." Seung Yeon replied. Taeyeon nodded since she herself has a hard time expressing herself. A while later Seung Yeon decided to stay at SNSD's dorm and was laying in Sunny's bed, Sunny joined her and Seung Yeon wrapped her arm around Sunny's waist. Sunny smiled and Seung Yeon's cheek with her thumb, "How am I so lucky?" Sunny quietly said, Seung Yeon smiled and replied to her. "I'm the lucky one, You could have anyone you want...but you fell for me." She said to Sunny and then Sunny pecked Seung Yeon's lips. They both fell asleep together and Tiffany watched from the doorway, "They are sooo cute!~" Tiffany smiled and Taeyeon was behind her, "They are ment for each other. I've never seen Sunny be this happy. To bad they have to keep it a secret from the public though." Taeyeon scratched the back of her head. "Yeah, that really . Anyways the rest of us should get to bed now." Tiffany said then she left to her room so did everyone else. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so here is the newest chapter and feel free to comment, also the winner of the poll is TAEYEON!!!! with 2 votes more the Tiffany. But to console those who do want Tiffany, I will eventually make a youxTiffany story. Also I will have stories of Seung Yeon and a member of SNSD or F(x) or possibly 2ne1.  Also other stories can include another SunnyxSeung Yeon. Also I would like idea's for a couple name for this pairing, I can't think of one xD. Anyways here is a gif.

haha, gotta love Sunny Bunny!~ <3
Thank you for reading and I'm looking forward to your comments! bye for now <3