Sunny's Request and surprise

How life can change

Seung Yeon was once again spending time with Sunny, it was early in the morning so they could spend some time before Sunny had to head to SM to get ready for SNSD's comback. They were on the couch watching some TV and Seung Yeon's head was on lap as she was laying down. Sunny ran her fingers through Seung Yeon's hair, "Her hair is so soft~" she thought to herself and giggled. "What's funny bunny?" Seung Yeon asked her. "Nothing, just thinking is all." Sunny responded to her and smiled. Seung Yeon smiled back then half an hour later Sunny went to SM and Seung Yeon was back at her dorm wishing Sunny was there with her. It was now around the afternoon which Sunny had off the rest of the day. Suddenly Seung Yeon's phone started to ring and showed it was Sunny calling her. 

"Hello?" Seung Yeon answered. 
"Hey Seung Yeon, I have a request for you~" Sunny cheerfully said.
"Um..Okay Bunny, What is it?" Seung Yeon was courious as to what her request was.
"Meet me in the park at the base of the mountain! See you soon~" Sunny replied then hung up.


Seung Yeon quickly got a bottle of water then headed to the park and found Sunny sitting on a bench. As Seung Yeon aproched Sunny, she stood up and grabbed her hand then took her up the mountain trail without saying anything and reached a house within the trail. 



"Oh wow...this is beautiful.." Seung Yeon said in astonishment of the house. "Yeah, this is my favorite place...it nice and quiet and I love the feeling of it." Sunny responded to Seung Yeon who then asked, "Why did you show me this?". Sunny pondered the question for a bit then said, "I wanted to show you this because...this can be our special place. Together, you and me can enjoy this house..." She looked at Seung Yeon for a response but she was just blushing lightly and nodded her head. "I couldn't offer anything as great and beautiful as this to you..." Seung Yeon said sadly. "You don't need to offer me anything...You being here is enough for me." Sunny replied lovingly to Seung Yeon who just ended up blushing at the way Sunny spoke to her. Both of the girl entered the house and sat on the couch in the living room. Sunny went into the kitchen to make some fruits for Seung Yeon who watched her from the living room. As she was in the kitchen Seung Yeon was having the urge to give Sunny a back hug which she got up and did, hiding her blushing face into Sunny's shoulder. Sunny's face went red and could feel Seung Yeon's breath on her shoulder. "T-Thank you..for everything Bunny-ah~" Seung Yeon said still hiding her face, "N-No problem at a-all Yeon-ah" Sunny stuttered in response. Seung Yeon reluctantly let go of Sunny and went into the living room once again and started the fireplace then sat on the couch in front of it. "I really wanted her to keep hugging me~ AHHH WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!~" Sunny thought to herself wanting to be in Seung Yeon's arms again. 

"She is so warm just like the sun shining through a window...intoxicating...WHY DID I FALL FOR MY BEST FRIEND?!?!" Seung Yeon thought to herself. Seung Yeon looked around and soon Sunny came into the living room with the fruit and set it on the small coffee table that was placed in the living room and they both ate and laughed and smiled together. "Sunny...Y-You know I don't express myself well..." Seung Yeon started to say, "Mhm, I know Yeon-ah. Don't worry I don't mind" Sunny smiled at her as she responded back to her. "W-Well um...I-I want to make you something as a thank you..." Seung Yeon quickly said then brought out a sketch book and started to draw something and her full concentration was on it and Sunny studied her face. "She looks so serious when she is drawing..I like it" Sunny smiled and continued to watch her drawing. A short while later Seung Yeon handed her the drawing and she looked away from Sunny as she blushed. Sunny looked at the drawing and saw a drawing of the house when they approched it. Also Seung Yeon had written something on it which read.

"Sunny, Thank you for showing me your special place. I will love being here with you and I want to share many special things in the future with you. You are special to me just like this house is to you. From your Best Friend, Yeon-ah~"

Sunny smiled and looked over to Seung Yeon who was hiding her blushing face by keeping her head turned to the side. "You express well through other things. Y-You are also special to me Yeon-ah" Sunny said with her face flushed as well as Seung Yeon's. They both smiled and when it started to get dark out they headed back into the city and Seung Yeon took Sunny home. "Well, good night Bunny~ Tomorrow is my debut so nervous..." Seung Yeon said. Sunny thought for a minute then said, "You will do great, so will Yeon Ra. You have what it takes and besides you never know maybe someone you know will visit you and watch you. Goodnight Yeon-ah" then Sunny smiled and gave Seung Yeon a kiss on the cheek then went into her dorm blushing. Seung Yeon went back to her dorm blushing and touching her cheek were she still could feel as if Sunny's lips were still on there. Yeon Ra looked at her sister and was wondering what in the world had happened to Seung Yeon since she rarely ever blushed about anything but quickly dismissed it and soon both of them had dinner then went to bed. Seung Yeon fell asleep thinking of the kiss Sunny gave her and went and had a dream of her. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I haven't uploaded a chapter in a few days and I wanted to give one today since I was free and I had gotten an idea of how I want the story to progress. Comments are always welcomed if you would like and I will be writing another story and I would like to know what pairing you the reader's would like. So it will be a you and one of these people! comment your answers for that story please! Here are your choices.
A.

B.

C.

D.

Please comment what you would like to be your love, in the new story. I will update this story as well but this is for the next story I will start when either I finish this one or might start up in a little while. Thank you for reading love you all also if you could please check out a story I am doing a collab with (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/940662/love-can-change-a-person-romance-snsd-sunny-nuest-origionalchar-kimjonghyunjr) This is by my blood related sister and she is a amature writer and I want to support her and if you do too I will be very grateful. Anyways bye for now~