Another new member and Sunny's Birthday

How life can change

Seung Yeon was at Sunny's dorm and was hanging out with her and Seohyun since you and her were supposed to keep Sunny busy while the other's were out buying her birthday gifts. Taeyeon came back early and asked Seung Yeon to help her with cooking dinner and Sunny carefully watched them from the corner of her eye. Sunny became aware of many things like body language when dating Seung Yeon and even though she trusted Taeyeon to not do anything the comment that Taeyeon would have fallen for her was in her mind. Taeyeon smiled and laughed with Seung Yeon and Sunny felt a little bit of jealousy build up in her and she hugged Seung Yeon from behind. After a while Seung Yeon and Sunny went to Sunny's room and were laying in her bed cuddling. "Bunny?" Seung Yeon asked suddenly, "hm?" Sunny responded. "Why are you so quiet today?" Seung Yeon asked with worry laced in her voice. "Taeyeon...told me something is all..." Sunny confessed and Seung Yeon asked what she said. "She told me...if you weren't with me...she would have fallen in love with you..." Seung Yeon listened as Sunny spoke.

"Lee Soonkyu...I fell for you not Taeyeon. I do admit, Taeyeon is beautiful and she is amazing and sweet. Also I might have fell for her if I hadn't fallen for you. But I do not regret falling for you, you are my love and no one can change that for me. You understand me well. Taeyeon is my best friend and so is Fany-ah. But you are more than that to me. You always were more than that to me. I love you Lee Soonkyu." Seung Yeon said and kissed her forehead. Sunny smiled and nodded her head in response and held Seung Yeon tighter. A while she brought Sunny out and everyone started to celebrate her brithday together. After everyone had celebrated Seung Yeon took Sunny to her car and was driving to a place. 



Sunny looked at the Han River and then at Seung Yeon with a confused expression. "This...is the place that let's me think...how frigile life really is...how people change through out events in one's life...how my life has changed...I...you have changed me Soonkyu...you made me a better person than I could have made myself...you showed me how love can make me change to get through tough situations...I was always trying to make others happy and not myself...but...is it okay...just once...to make myself happy?" Seung Yeon said and Sunny smiled and nodded her head. Seung Yeon looked over to Sunny and kissed her softly at first. The kiss became more passionate and more filled with their love. After breathing became a need they pulled apart and Seung Yeon's arms were around Sunny's waist. Sunny blushed and hide her face. Seung Yeon smiled and kept her hold on Sunny. "There may be rough times ahead of you and me...I may be in sadness and it's tough to deal with...but you are by my side...I promise you...I will always be by your side and protect you with everything I am." Seung Yeon told her softly. Sunny had a single tear come out and held Seung Yeon back. "Seung Yeon..." she quietly started and Seung Yeon shook her head.

"I know you are worried about someone coming in between us, but that will never happen to us. I will forever, belong to you and you alone. Taeyeon is pretty and cute, but you are amazing and beautiful. I fell in love at first sight of you. I wouldn't want to change that for the world. So..Sunny...I want to ask you something important...will you marry me?" Seung Yeon asked and Sunny's eyes went wide...as Seung Yeon let her go a went down on one knee and showed her the ring. Sunny nodded as more tears fell from her eyes, then the ring was slipped onto her finger by Seung Yeon and they hugged. Seung Yeon was driving Sunny home and Sunny looking at her new fiance, "What?" Seung Yeon said and smiled. "Nothing, just you gave me the best present in the world." Sunny said, when they arrived Seung Yeon said goodbye to Sunny and went back to her dorm. 

Sunny walked in looking at the ring and the others were staring at her and watching her actions carefully. "Is that...a ring?" Yoona noticed and Sunny nodded. "Seung Yeon...she proposed to me." Sunny stated and everyone was in shock, "and I said yes." Sunny looked at Taeyeon who clenched her teeth. "Congradulations, you are made for each other." Sunny noticed Taeyeon's action and decided to clear things up with her. Sunny took Taeyeon's hand and took her into the kitchen while the others were having fun chatting about dresses for the wedding. "Tae..." Sunny started to say and Taeyeon spoke, "Don't...I really do like her Sunny. But, I am actually happy for you both. Congradulations on your marriage..so what is going to be your living arrangments?" Taeyeon asked. "I don't know yet..." Sunny responded back. After a while everyone went to bed and Sunny laid in her bed thinking about Seung Yeon.

>To: Babe
From Bunny

Hey babe, I couldn't sleep. Thinking of you <3

>To: Bunny
From: Babe

I can't either, thinking of you too. I still can't believe you will be my wife! ;3

>To: Babe
From: Bunny

Oh, what will our living arrangement be?? If you want you, Eun Ji and Yeon Ra can move in next door since our neighbor left and such.
I'll ask my uncle to buy it for you since you are saving your money.

>To:Bunny
From: Babe

Baby, you don't have to do that! I know you will ask him anyways but, then again I would get to see you more often...okay sure.


Sunny smiled as she texted Seung Yeon for a while then she fell asleep. Just as Sunny said, she talked to her uncle about the dorm next door to hers and her uncle agreed to buying it for Sunny's girl. Also Seung Yeon was notified that a new girl was joining her group and her name was Jihyun. She was 24 and the ice princess of the group, she listend to Seung Yeon and Yeon Ra but no one else. Sunny helped the four of them move in and Jihyun was suprised that Seung Yeon was marrying Sunny. As soon as everything was moved in Sunny was relaxing on the couch in her fiance's dorm. Seung Yeon joined her and cuddled while holding hands with Sunny, "I can't wait to be yours forever." Seung Yeon said then kissed Sunny's forehead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is chapter 11! Also Happy Birthday to Sunny!!!! It's the 15th here in America so I said it now and also yesterday was her birthday since they are like 17 hours ahead! haha. Well here is the voting for this one, Seung Yeon's next lover in a story. 
A. Taeyeon
B. Tiffany
C. Yoona
D. Hyoyeon
E. Seohyun
Please comment your choice! Thank you! Bye for now my lovely readers/subcribers!!