Marriage

How life can change

A few months had passed and Seung Yeon was in the dressing room getting ready to get married to Sunny. She felt huge waves of emotions in her and couldn't wait to walk down the and get married. The ceromony soon started and Seung Yeon stood next to the pastor and Sunny walked and the music played, which meant the wedding was now beginning and Seung Yeon kept her eyes on Sunny. Sunny walked up and stood next to Seung Yeon as the preacher started to say his lines and it was finally time to read their vows and Sunny started first. She took a deep breathe and then looked Seung Yeon in the eyes, she smiled and she started to say the words she had written down on a piece of paper. 

"Dear, Seung Yeon
When we first met I didn't understand the feelings I got inside my chest. I felt the need to get to know you and become close to you. I find you beautiful, even when you wake up with major bedhead and a little drool trail when you sleep well. You always manage to be amazing and I couldn't believe such potential in a rookie when I saw you in your rookie days. You were focused on everything you were being taught and I saw the determination and fire in you. I loved it. I loved watching you dancing and singing your heart out. When we met, we bumped into each other and I was glad it was you. I was meaning to find a way to talk to you and after that day we became close and my heart ached more to see you. Then we became close enough to hold each other in the arms and I felt like I could do anything if you were there for me. I met your family, your mom accepted me and your older sister always knew about me and you being close to each other. 


Your mom invited you to a family BBQ and she told you to bring me along and I agreed. It was the best decision of my life that day, to go with you. During that day I was told your past and accepted your past to help you move forward. We confessed our feelings. I loved you so much and it hurts me that, that event happened to you. But I wanted to be someone you could run to. I admit I was jealous when you and Taeyeon were close and she admitted that she liked you like I did. But she respected that you were with me. I love her like an older sister and she is an amazing person just like you. Anyways I am getting side tracked. I'm glad you asked me to marry you, I was hoping you would ask me to. When you did my heart felt relief. I knew you loved me but I wasn't sure if you loved me forever and you did, all this time I wanted to be someone you loved and I saw it in your eyes. You aren't good with saying how you feel and I now understand you more then I ever had. I love you Lee Seung Yeon, will all my heart. Here and forever more. Love, Soonkyu"

Seung Yeon smiled and Sunny smiled with her and Seung Yeon pulled out the paper and started to read hers.

"Dear Soonkyu,
I really have no idea what to say in this piece of paper vow..you know I'm not good with my words and I never really was. When I met you it felt my world had stopped and changed course and it did. You made me better then what I could ever be on my own, I owe you about that one. Before I debuted with my sister, you were there supporting me and I loved it. I became close to Taeyeon and Tiffany and they are my best friends and you...I loved you the minute we met. No, the second our shoulders touched. My heart beats faster every second I'm near you and I can't help but blush at your beauty, to other's you are cute. To me you are adorable, cute, beautiful, stunning and y when you want to be. I love all of you and I couldn't ever stop myself from doing so, I want to wake up to you, I want to see your angelic face every morning and see your adorable sleeping face and the light snoring you do. I swear to you, I will love and protect you. With every inch of my being I will only love and live for you, I love you and you alone. We have so many memories together and I would never trade them for the world. We may have problems in the future but we can get though them together and forever I will stay by your side. 

I Lee Seung Yeon, love Lee Soonkyu. No one will ever change my feelings for you. I'm glad my family welcomes you into my family and yours accepted me into yours. Let's continue foreward and live our married life together with no regrets. Also I swear to protect you from anyone who wants to hurt you or me in anyway. Love Seung Yeon"


Seung Yeon finished and Sunny had tears in her eyes as the smile remained on her face and the preacher continued and they both said I do. They then were at the after ceromony and they were slow dancing together with Seung Yeon being the lead. "You really know many dances Yeon-ah babe." Sunny said and Seung Yeon smirked, "You are talking to a dancer here Bunny-ah" Seung Yeon said. They danced together and then Sunny's father and Sunny had the father daughter dance to themselves and Seung Yeon watched them with a smile on her face. "Hey..Seung Yeon, you going to be okay" Taeyeon asked Seung Yeon and she nodded her head. "My father may not be here physically but he is here in spirt." Seung Yeon said and Taeyeon hugged her and whispered in her ear, "I'm here as well for you." she then let go of Seung Yeon and then joined the rest of SNSD. Big Bang and 2NE1 showed up at the wedding and of cours F(x) showed up to support the two girls. 

After the party the two now married headed to their apartment and started to pack for their honeymoon in a few days and they were having fun and then laid in their bed and Seung Yeon wrapped her arm around Sunny. "We are finally married!~" Sunny said happily and kissed her wife's cheek and she smiled at her. "You are too adorable Soonkyu~" Seung Yeon said and kissed Sunny's nose. They cuddled until morning and Sunny cooked breakfast and served it to Seung Yeon in bed and Seung Yeon smiled. A few days later they boarded the plane to go to hawaii and they were on the balcony looking at the beach view they got, "You are so beautiful babe." Seung Yeon said to Sunny who giggled and she kissed Seung Yeon's lips for a second and went into the suite. After a few weeks they returned and was welcomed back and also the company agreed to making duets for the two of them and such. They had started their married life together.~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I decided this will be the final chapter and later I will make a after-story if you want me too. Sorry it's short cause I couldn't think of anything else to write so this story is done and the other's will be updated as soon as I can update them!!