Lunch with a Bunny

How life can change

Seung Yeon woke up and put on her red and black basketball shorts with a black tank top on and her sneakers that matched. When she got into the kitchen Yeon Ra was just serving breakfast and Seung Yeon ran over like a hungry wild dog that's been starving for a while. "pfft. Nice hair there sis, whose your hair stylist?" Yeon Ra said jokingly. "hahaha very funny Unnie, my hair stylist is the dog down the road!" Seung Yeon said back, both of them laughed at each other then gave each other a hug. "So what kind of training do you have today Unnie?" Seung Yeon asked. "hmm vocals today for me but you have dancing. Shouldn't be too hard for you since you are a dancer." Yeon Ra stated then grabbed her jacket, "Anyways I got to go sis, good luck today!" then Yeon Ra left. "All by my self today it seems." Seung Yeon thought to herself then ate her food then went to the company. The day was long and the training was hard but Seung Yeon gave it her all since she had to do many different styles of dancing which she also did a mini workout since she wanted to keep her body in shape. It was close to lunch and her phone notified her that she had just recieved a text message. 

>To: Yeon-ah
From: Bunny

Hey Yeon-ah~ I will meet you in the front of the building so we can go have lunch together! see you soon!~ ;3



Seung Yeon smiled and giggled a bit at Sunny's message to her and without any hesitation replied back to her.

>To: Bunny
From: Seung Yeon

haha okay you got it Bunny!~ see ya soon!~ :3


Seung Yeon went back to practice smiling from the fact Sunny had texted her. Soon lunch came around and as told she went to the front of the building and got into Sunny's car. Sunny drove to a small cafe and sat down with Seung Yeon and they ordered their food. "I'm glad you invited me to lunch Sunny!" Seung Yeon said happily. "You're my friend, why wouldn't I? besides I told you I wanted to become closer to you." Sunny stated as she smiled at Seung Yeon. The two were having a great time with each other and they grew much closer, they ate their food then Sunny drove Seung Yeon home. "Well, I got to get going since I still have work" Sunny said sadly and pouted, Seung Yeon smiled at her and replied "Y-Yeah next time you have a day off you can relax here if you want" Seung Yeon offered Sunny whom accepted the request from Seung Yeon since she found her cute with her blushing face. When Seung Yeon was in drawing a picture of two bird she started to sing in english again which was a habit of hers. 

~You've got that smile,
That only heaven can make.
I pray to god everyday,

That you keep that smile.

Yeah, you are my dream,
There's not a thing I won't do.
I'd give my life up for you,
'Cause you are my dream.


And baby, everything that I have is yours,
You will never go cold or hungry.
I'll be there when you're insecure,
Let you know that you're always lovely.
Girl, 'cause you are the only thing I got right now.


One day when the sky is falling,
I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you.

Nothing will ever come between us,
'Cause I'll be standing right next to you,
Right next to you~


Seung Yeon finished her drawing and was blushing, "Why did Sunny's face come to mind when I was singing that? ugh innertermoil~" she thought to herself. Soon her sister returned home and looked exhuasted so she gave Yeon Ra a massage to relax her a least a little. "Thanks little sis, I needed that haha." Yeon Ra laughed a bit then continued to talk, "I heard you went to lunch with the SNSD goddess Sunny? how was it?!~" she wriggled her eyebrows to make it more embaressing. "Jeez Unnie!, it was just lunch and it went well okay~" Seung Yeon smiled cause Sunny's smile came to her thoughts as they talked. "I'll cook dinner Unnie, what do you want?" Seung Yeon asked the older female. "hmmm PIZZA!~" Seung Yeon sighed at her older sister's response. She started to cook a pizza and messaged Sunny and her mother.

>To: Seung-ah~
From: Mom

hey there kiddo, how is it being a trainee? you know...your father would be so proud of you and Yeon Ra. You both work so hard to make him happy. I'm sorry you two had to experience that at a young age...be strong. I love you.

>To: Mom
From: Seung Yeon

Hey mom, It's pretty good. Also very tough and I met Sunny of SNSD! We had lunch together today. I know he would be of Yeon Ra...as for me I don't know...it's okay mom. I love you too!


Seung Yeon then replied to Sunny's message.

>To: Yeon-ah
From: Bunny


Hey, I wanted to message you cause, my members are all out tonight and I'm feeling lonely :(

>To: Bunny
From: Seung Yeon

Aw that ! well I'm always here for you Bunny!~ If you're ever lonely!


The two texted deep into the night and eventually Sunny had gone to bed. Seung Yeon was looking at Sunny's picture in her phone and smiled. "Goodnight little Bunny...sweetest of dreams to you." she said quietly to herself, "I'm glad to be closer to you Sunny...Why are you always on my mind. Ugh maybe I'm going crazy or something...or...I-I like her? No I c-can't possibly like her..I mean I am into girls I knew that but...AHHH!" Seung Yeon's thoughts were jumping all over the place and she hadn't realized that she messed her hair up my rubbing her head while she was in deep thought. Yeon Ra decided to sleep next to Seung Yeon that night and Seung Yeon made sure she was sleeping well before she slowly drifted off to sleep herself while she dreamt of Sunny and she wanted to know her own feelings toward her. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello again my lovely readers!~ another short chapter since I decided to update at like 1 am in the morning~ problem sleeping as usual haha
 
and on that not I have to help my family who likes to do this to me


funny fact is, I am the fourth-born in my family haha. 
Well goodnight/morning everyone. Thank you for reading! the story will get better when I can think up of more to write haha.