Public suspicion

How life can change

Sunny and Seung Yeon for the past weeks have been having lunch together often and were a bit clingy which the public was starting to notice but they didn't know that they were together and about half of Sunny's fans actually liked the idea of them together, while the other half didn't and were hoping that the two were just close friends. Currently the two of the are at lunch and Seung Yeon was back hugging Sunny, she told them what they wanted and then Seung Yeon let her grip off of Sunny and sat down in front of her. "You okay hun?" Sunny asked Seung Yeon, Seung Yeon nodded her head. "I'm okay it's just that, I was told a new member is being added to my group with my sister just a bit worried is all." Seung Yeon responded. "Ah, I see. Well she better not like you too much, you're all mine babe." Sunny said then smiled and held Seung Yeon's hand. After their lunch Sunny drove the two of them both back to SM, Seung Yeon was called in to see the boss and Sunny went to go practice with the rest of SNSD. "Seung Yeon there you are, how was your lunch?" Sooman asked. "It was good sir, I was called here. Did I do something wrong?" she asked her boss. He shook his head, "No, I do know you and Sunny are together and I will eventually have to tell the public I mean you two have been together for quite some months now. Anyways what I called you here for is your new member is here." he said. "Ah o-okay.." Seung Yeon said then a girl walked in. 

A girl with brown hair that was curled at the bottom bowed to Seung Yeon and she bowed back. "H-Hello, My name is Eun Ji." She said and Seung Yeon introduced herself and sat down to get to know the girl. She was 23 years old and the now maknae of the group, she was a fan of SNSD and especially Sunny. Seung Yeon became a little tense on finding that out since Sunny is her girlfriend. The boss also told Seung Yeon that Eun Ji was going to move in with her and Yeon Ra. Yeon Ra met Eun Ji during their practice and they were on the way home and Seung Yeon said she wasn't feeling well and went to her room as soon as they arrived and just listened to music until it was time to cook dinner since it was her turn to cook. Seung Yeon came out and Yeon Ra and Eun Ji were watching Seung Yeon and chatting with each other while Seung Yeon didn't say a word as she was cooking as she let the steak she was cooking simmer she got a phone call and she looked at the caller ID and saw it was Sunny. 

"Hey Bunny." Seung Yeon answered and got a weird look from Eun Ji.
"Hey baby, how was your day?" Sunny asked cheerfully.
Seung Yeon looked down a little, "I'm not sure..." she replied to her.
"Well, then how about you come over? I know it's late and all but I feel you need someone right now. Besides I want to be the one you run to when you are scared or anything at all." Sunny said and Seung Yeon smiled lightly.
"Yeah, I'll be over after I finish cooking dinner. See you soon hun." Seung Yeon said then heard Sunny hum a response then hung up.


"Who was she talking to?" Eun Ji whispered to Yeon Ra, "Her girlfriend, they have been together for about 6 months now." Yeon Ra looked at her as she responded to her. "Oh, I see. I wish I was dating the goddess Sunny of SNSD, she is so beautiful and an amazing singer and I love her sooo much!" Eun Ji said dreamily as Yeon Ra nerviously laughed, "Y-Yeah, you seem to be a big fan of hers..." she replied. "Mhm, she is just so amazing and that's also why I joined SM. I want to meet her but they tell me she is a busy person. I understand that but I wish she would fall in love with me and such." Eun Ji continued. Yeon Ra nodded in response, "I see, well good luck with that plan haha..." she couldn't shake off her nerviousness. "Oh dear, this is bad for Seung Yeon..." Yeon Ra thought to herself thinking of Seung Yeon's feelings. Yeon Ra wondered if Seung Yeon knew about Eun Ji liking Sunny so much, and if she did know was that why she was so quiet this whole day. Seung Yeon finished dinner then served everyone and then she left without eating and drove to SNSD's dorm. She knocked on the door and Sunny opened the door while wearing a shirt Seung Yeon brought over and short black shorts. "Hey baby come in." Sunny opened the door more and Seung Yeon walked in and they went to the couch and sat down. "What's wrong babe?" Sunny asked looking at her girlfriend.

"Nothing just...me and Yeon Ra got a new member and it's just nerve wrecking right now..I'm not good at meeting new people you know that.." Seung Yeon said and Sunny nodded. "Well, you two will eventually get used to each other and besides. If you feel to like it's too much pressure you can come here. I will be here for you, I am your girl." Sunny smiled and held Seung Yeon's hands in her own and Seung Yeon looked at her and smiled. "I really don't know how I won your heart." Seung Yeon said then Sunny smiled more rubbing her thumbs against the other's hands. "You won my heart by being you. You are sweet and kind once you get used to someone and you caught my attention. You are sometimes dorky and adorable. You also are an amazing singer and dancer." Sunny told Seung Yeon with her words laced with love. Seung Yeon leaned foreward and pecked Sunny on the lips. Then the two decided to watch a movie together.

Meanwhile Eun Ji was asking Yeon Ra questions about her and Seung Yeon. "So..have you met any of the SM artists? you know like...BoA or F(x) or SNSD?" Eun Ji asked. Yeon Ra thought for a bit, "Yeah we have, we met F(x), 2pm and SNSD." Yeon Ra answered truthfully but avoided mentioning that Sunny and Seung Yeon were dating. "WAIT YOU MET SNSD?!" Eun Ji yelled, "Yeah, we met SNSD. Actually Seung Yeon is...very close to them. She hangs out with them alot. Taeyeon and Tiffany are close to her and....so is Sunny." Yeon Ra hesitated to mention about Seung Yeon and Sunny being close. "SEUNG YEON UNNIE IS CLOSE TO SUNNY?!" Eun Ji continued to yell. "Yes they are close. Seung Yeon as lunch with her often so...I know you like Sunny alot but don't really mention your liking about her in front of Seung Yeon. She tends to get protective of Sunny." Yeon Ra mentions and Eun Ji nods her head then the two head to bed. Seung Yeon had her head on Sunny's chest and closed her eyes listening to Sunny's heartbeat. "You are beautiful Seung Yeon." Sunny said as she ran her fingers through her lovers hair. Seung Yeon hummed then said, "I love you Sunny." Sunny kissed the top of Seung Yeon's head and closed her eyes. Seung Yeon had her eyes closed and loved being in Sunny's arms just as much Sunny loved being Seung Yeon's arms. 

In the morning Seung Yeon called her sister and told her she will be arriving to SM with SNSD. Seung Yeon entered the building in Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny. The others walked in front of them and Eun Ji saw them, and was then Sunny whispered something to Seung Yeon then left and Tiffany and Taeyeon told Seung Yeon that they would see her later and also left. Seung Yeon walked over to Yeon Ra and Eun Ji. "Hey." Seung Yeon said and Yeon Ra giggled "So how was it at your girlfriends dorm?" Yeon Ra asked. "It was great like usual. We talked then cuddled and slept that's it." Seung Yeon smiled as she responded. "You really do know Sunny!" Eun Ji said then asked Seung Yeon to introduce her to Sunny and Seung Yeon didn't know how to responded but nodded. The day went by quickly then everyone headed home and since it was late the three of them Seung Yeon, Yeon Ra and Eun Ji went to bed as soon as they arrived back to their dorm room. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, here is Chapter 8. I'm working on my other stories as well and I felt the need to update this story which is pretty much my top priority and I spent a few days thinking and writing it. Anyways thanks for reading and leave a comment of your thoughts haha. Love you all, Good Night / Good Morning.