The fangirl's crush

How life can change

It was the weekend and Seung Yeon and the others had the day off, Seung Yeon invited Sunny over for dinner and told Eun Ji and Yeon Ra that she was coming over with all of the members were tagging along. They members came over and Eun Ji was fangirling so much on the inside then Sunny came into the living room and she nearly lost it. Seung Yeon took Sunny into the kitchen as the two were cooking food for everyone to enjoy. As the two were cooking everyone else was getting to know Eun Ji, she answered them but kept looking at Sunny who was helping cooking. "You can join the other's you don't have to help me, you know?" Seung Yeon said and Sunny tried to refuse to leave Seung Yeon but Taeyeon told her to introduce herself to Eun Ji so she did and Taeyeon went to help Seung Yeon. "Hey you okay?" Taeyeon asked seeing Seung Yeon being out of how she normally is, "I'm fine Tae. Just...nevermind..." Seung Yeon wanted to avoid having a talk about how scared she truely was about losing Sunny to Eun Ji. Taeyeon knew Seung Yeon was avoiding, "hmm okay but I want to have a privet talk with you after dinner." Taeyeon said and Seung Yeon agreed to it. Soon dinner was done and the two of them served the food. 

After everyone ate Sunny and the rest of SNSD were having fun with Eun Ji, Taeyeon was in Seung Yeon's room and they sat on her bed. "What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked with a worried look on her face. "I-I...I'am scared.." Seung Yeon hesistated to say to the older girl. Taeyeon nodded her head and then said, "Of losing Sunny?" and Seung Yeon nodded. "Listen, Sunny loves you so much. Also Eun Ji wouldn't win Sunny's heart when it was already taken by you. Believe it or not if you weren't with Sunny, one of the other member's would've fallen for you. You and Sunny are amazing together and we hope the best for you and her." Taeyeon said and smiled at her. "R-Really?" Seung Yeon was quietly crying, and Taeyeon nodded "You are an amazing person, Sunny sees that you love her. Also she loves you. Why would she leave you if she feels like she can't live without you?" Taeyeon continued. "S-She said that?" Seung Yeon asked as tears still fell and Taeyeon wipped them off. "Yes she did." Taeyeon responded. A while later the two of them joined the others and Seung Yeon's eyes were red a little puffy. 

"Seung Yeon! what's wrong?" Tiffany asked with worry and she shook her head, "I'm okay..." Seung Yeon responded and Sunny went over to her and hugged her tightly. "Baby what's wrong?" she whispered into Seung Yeon's ear, Seung Yeon wrapped her arms around Sunny's waist and whispered back "I'll tell you later..". Sunny nodded and kept her hug still on Seung Yeon and Tiffany smiled then said, "Aww you two are soo cute!~". Sunny turned her head to Tiffany and stuck her tongue out, and the others laughed so did Eun Ji who was clueless to them implying that the two were together. After a while Seung Yeon told Sunny about how she was feeling in privet with her. "Baby, You own my heart. Not Eun Ji, not Teacyeon, not anyone else just you. I love you and you alone." Sunny said seriously. Seung Yeon nodded her head and pecked Sunny's lips and Sunny kissed back. The kiss slowly become passionate but the kiss stopped when the two needed air, Sunny put her forehead on Seung Yeon's and cupped her face. "I love you Yeon-ah, Never forget that." she said and Seung Yeon smiled then gave a quick peck to Sunny, "I love you too." Seung Yeon said. 

Meanwhile Eun Ji was talking with Yoona, "Wow Sunny and Seung Yeon are really good friends huh?" she asked Yoona and she nodded, "I guess you could say that haha." She nervously replied to Eun Ji. "What do you mean?" Eun Ji could tell something was off with Yoona, "Well it's not for me to tell, really it's up to Sunny and Seung Yeon. Also SM being involved." Yoona stated and left it at that which managed just to confuse Eun Ji more. Later SNSD left and Seung Yeon went into her room and laid in her bed and thought of her conversations with Taeyeon and Sunny. "Sunny is mine, I don't have to worry is what she told me...but I don't know if I should let my gaurd down or keep them up?" She thought to herself.

Sunny was thinking of ways to show how much she loved Seung Yeon and wanted only her and her alone. "Taeyeon? what could I do?" Sunny asked the kid leader and Taeyeon was in thought, "hmm...You want to show her how much you care and love her right? something big would be good. Besides..She is a fragile person you know this." she told Sunny. "Oh! Taeyeon?...Seung Yeon told me you mentioned that if I hadn't fell for her that one of the other member's would have...who would it be?" Sunny asked and Taeyeon looked at her. "...I would have. But you love her and she loves you. I moved on don't worry about me." Sunny nodded to hear her leader's response. "I see, thank you.." Taeyeon nodded then left the room leaving Sunny to her thoughts. 

Seung Yeon was thinking of ways to tell Eun Ji about Sunny and her being together but couldn't think of any ideas. Seung Yeon fell asleep and Yeon Ra was already asleep. As for Eun Ji, she was thinking of ways to make Sunny fall in love with her and somehow get passed protective Seung Yeon whom she thought they were just best friends and they are deeply caring for one another in a protective friend way which wasn't the case. "Sunny was so beautiful but...the way she hugged Seung Yeon was alittle off. Oh well they are just best friends so it's okay! I have a chance to make Sunny all mine!~" Eun Ji thought to herself and she smiled and giggled to herself and soon fell asleep. 

Morning quickly came and the three of them got dressed and went to SM for their practice. They were told by their manager that they were going to attend a music show as a request from SNSD. "Wow SNSD requested us as a guest audiance?!" Eun Ji was excited whenever it was SNSD mentioned which was quickly learned by Yeon Ra and Seung Yeon. "Yeah, Sunny was there for Seung Yeon when we debuted so she probably has someting planned for Seung Yeon." Yeon Ra said and Eun Ji nodded her head. Seung Yeon tuned them out and soon it was time to arrive at the music show and they had front row seats. Many artist were performing such as CNBLUE and 2pm and F(x). Soon SNSD came out and got into position to dance and they performed Chocolate Love. After the performance the others back up behind Sunny was holding the mic up to her. "Hello, thank you for being here and seeing us perform..I want to say something. Um...Seung Yeon of the girl group Royalty. She is someone close to me and I am very fond of her..I met her when she was a trainee and she was amazing..." Sunny was in thought.

"She and I became close to each other and we became best friends. I had noticed that...I slowly and surely...fell in love with her. I'm in love with her and I love her more then anyone else in this world. We have been dating for 6 months now and last night she doubted my love for her..If I didn't love you Seung Yeon, I wouldn't be saying this to a live audiance and I wouldn't have said it on television. I love you, I can't live without you. If I lost you I would lose myself and everything I want to be. I want you to never doubt my love or think that someone can take me away from you. No one will ever have my heart cause you have it and I don't want it back. I want you to keep it with you..I love you more then I could ever love anyone and I know you feel the same. You are cute and amazing, you're dorky and adorable and even though you don't express yourself well, I can tell when you are sad or mad. Your eyes are the most amazing eyes i have ever seen. Please Seung Yeon, never doubt again. I'm completely and deeply in love with you, and I don't care if I lose fans cause I do...You are more important to me." Sunny said looking Seung Yeon in the eyes which she cried and ran on stage and hugged Sunny. The audiance all aww'ed and smiled and clapped and cheered. Eun Ji sat there in shock hearing the truth about Seung Yeon and Sunny being together for a half a year. She imediately gave up her plans to get with Sunny seeing how the love between them was shown by the hug on stage. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally Chapter 9 is done haha. It ended this chapter seeming like the end but it's not don't worry! I have more to write. Anyways I love reading the comments from you all :3 anyways it took me some time to write this due to internet troubles I have been having for the past 2 days but it's done!!! Anyways bye for now everyone!!! Love you!!!


As always Sunny is just too adorable!~ lol. BYE! <3