Question!!!

Star Children

HELLO. First, i need to apologise for leaving this alone for so long... but i haven't finish the other story yet, so you have to wait for a while more...

Secondly, i have a question. 

so recently, due to too much daehan minguk manse, i have a idea for how this story will flow. usually, i don't like to ask for opinions, because i like to write what i want, BUT this will cause a MAJOR change for the flow of the story 

so. basically, there will be a lapse from the previous chapter and the next, where the twins are now 30 months old.

Jae Suk, as he wishes, has another child- a 2 year old daughter. And his son's 4.

Suk Jin's son is 8.

HaHa's son is 3.

And finally, Jong Kook got settled down and has a 10 month old son.

I know, the there is a huge discrepancy with reality, age and all. but hey, in a world where (some) people can see the future and what not, the age discrepancy doesnt really matter anymore (or does it? XP)

But anyway, the age discrepancy is not the point.

so like i was saying, my idea is to follow the format of the return of superman (tros), where the father looks after the child, but that would give my unconditional bias (aka Jihyo) limited 'screen time'.

another problem is that if i add all the families in, they will significantly cut into monday couple's time too. which defeats the purpose of the entire story, right? 

SO, the best way out, is to weave the filming of the new variety into this story, with the main plot revolving around the everyday life of mc and their kids, and/or to change the format of the variety where Jihyo can joins in. 

BUT then again, both solutions has it's both pros and cons. Plus, i haven't really got an idea how to do so anyway. BUT, I don't really want to let go of the variety idea because after running man stops, this will be the only link they can have with each other, and if you are familiar with the format of tros, you'll notice that they include segments of interviews, which i think is a good way to let me write how gary and jihyo feel. (i feel it's more personal when i let them say, rather than i say it for them in the third person point of view)

Yeap, so here I'm, stuck in limbo and asking for opinions without a concrete plan in mind, since I'm not really a fan of 'if you fail to plan, you plan to fail' HAHAHAHA. I like to leave things to fate, cause if it's fated to be, it will fall in perfectly in the end, right.

Ok, i know i sound like a complete schizophrenic lolol, BUT YEAH, do let me know your opinions, thanks. 

btw, i think the stars is going to end in like, less than 5 chapters?.which means, by mid may i will write the next chapter already (IF i have no ot on the weekends............................ being a slave to work, aren't I? )::::