Special Chapter #2

8 Years Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SPECIAL #2


“Hyung, I want to leave the group,” Luhan announced to everyone. They were currently gathering in the living room after their concert. Everyone’s gaze fell and no one spoke. They were, once again, going to lose another member. Their hearts were still wounded after the incident five months ago.

*BAM*

Everyone jumped in their seat in surprise as Suho slammed both his hands on the glass table. Thankfully, it didn’t break. They looked at him with wide eyes as he left the room, slamming the door shut.

Luhan shook his head when the leader left the room. He was ashamed and embarrassed. They had made a promise when they were trainees that they were going to reach the top together. He promised the fans that he would stay, but today he broke that promise.

For five to eight minutes, no one spoke a word. Written in their eyes were sadness, disappointment, and most of all, anger. The other two Chinese members were the most disappointed. They had expected Luhan to guide their group in replacement of Kris, but as expected, Luhan had refused the offer, saying, ‘I can never replace our duizhang. Even though he left, he’s still our leader.’ Those four words touched them and gave them encouragement to continue their journey. But now, the person who said those words was going to leave too.

The silence felt awful, Chen thought. When he was about to say something funny to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter