8 Years Later (KrisHanTao Version)

8 Years Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 years later...
   

The nine of them has their eyes blindfolded as each member is being guided by a staff into the stage. It's their 8th year anniversary as EXO and now the fans had prepared something for them. EXO had already announce last week they'll be having a hiatus for 4 years for the Korean members will start enlisting for the army soon. When EXO had finally arrive in the middle of the stage, a loud explotion errupted throughout the stadium. And fans starts screaming "Saranghae~ EXO!" and that's when they took of their blindfolds. One hundred EXO-Ls came together for this day for they know this will be the last day they'll see EXO perform together before their hiatus. 




Another explosion. 




All the fans turned off their lightsticks and replaced with a banner saying "We will forever be EXO-L's as long as there is EXO". This brought tears in the members eyes. They couldn't believe what they're seeing right now. It was very touching and they could feel the sincerity of their fans. Just when they thought it was over, a video starts playing on the large screen behind them. Suho felt his knees shaking and almost fell on the floor but Chen helps him. The video last for about 20 minutes and its about their journey as stars. From the beginning to now. It felt like deja vu. 


    Tears starts falling from their eyes, finally. Everyone is crying while watching the video. But what shock them... is that, they included the three. They had not expected this. Not really. Now the fans are also crying. Luhan's face appeared on the screen with a smile on his face, hair blonde and he's wearing their Wolf shirt. It was an interview years ago. He was smiling and declaring how proud he is to be in the group and he promised to be with them till forever. 




Then Kris followed, his was different from Luhan's. The clip is from EXO Showtime's last episode. Baekhyun smiles and Xiumin laughs. Suho is frozen as he see himself greets the soak Kris with a hug and his heart clenches. The last clip is Tao. His was very funny and longer compared to the other two. EXO Showtime episode 10, the horror house. This time, everyone in the stadium burst out laughing, including the boys. 




By the time the video ends, Sehun and Chanyeol fell on the floor. Yixing stares at the blank screen, frozen. Chen is hugging the crying leader. Xiumin and Baekhyun are trying their best not to cry. Jongin hides his face to everyone with his palms and D.O is rubbing his back in circles. The fans chants 'Uljima! Uljima!'. But it only got worse for the boys. They didn't want to leave, they didn't want to stop for 4 years, but enlisting for the army is a must for them.




Suho finally calms down and held the mic to his mouth before turning to the fans. "Waaa," he trails, voice cracking. "That was... very touching. Thank you so much, EXO-Ls." He claps as Chen wraps an arm aroung his shoulders. "I know you guys are hurting right now because me and Xiumin hyung are enlisting for the army by next week. And EXO will be on hiatus after that," he smiles weakly. Suho was about to speak more but Chen stops him. "Hyung, enough with the drama. We're suppose to by celebrating right now," he pouts earning a scream from the fans. "Wow, I can't believe it has been eight years already."




Baekhyun came to assist Chen. "You're right Chen. I can't believe we came this far, aye?" he titls his head to the side with a smirk on his face. "I know this topic is sensitive but I'm very happy that you included Kris hyung, Luhan hyung and Tao on the video. Those three    waahh    I can see their faces everywhere, espec
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter