EXTRA CHAPTER #3

8 Years Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Healing Time…
 


 

Unfortunately, Sehun was dragged out by his hyungs from his room and brought to the beach. All of the Exo members were sitting in a circle around a bonfire. They were going to have healing time. It was Kai’s suggestion. Actually, he'd suggested this six and a half years ago, but they didn’t have time. So now they were going to do it.

 

Suho spoke first. “Okay, tonight is going to be healing time. I want you guys to tell all your concerns and open up your heart. I don’t want any of you to fight or have a problem before we leave.” Even though he looked uninterested, Sehun flinched at the word leave. Leaving was one of his biggest fears.

 

“Let’s start with the oldest, Xiumin.” 

 

The others nodded and Xiumin started talking about his problems with the group or the members. “Uhmm… actually, I don’t really have any problems with the group nor to the members. But what worries me is the members' health. Ever since 5 years ago, a lot of you started to lose weight and get skinnier. Not just me, but also Baekhyun and Kyungsoo," he starts. “I may be quiet and I may not speak out much, but I get worried too. I don’t want any of my dongsaengs to get hurt or sick. I care a lot, especially when it comes to your health," he added. “I hope that you guys get to eat more and get healthier. I don’t want any of you to get sick or be hospitalized while I’m in the army, or I’m going to kick you in the .” They all laughed at the last statement. But it was true; they had all gotten skinnier, especially Kai and Sehun.

 

It was Suho’s turn. Unlike Xiumin, Suho had a lot of concerns about the group, and about his leadership. “Uhh… how should I start? Uhh actually for me, I have a lot of things to say. One of them is our teamwork. We have been through tough times, but those times made us stronger. But to be honest with you, I also had almost given up.” The members didn’t speak and let their leader continue. “But why would I? I mean, I don’t want to leave my members behind, especially in their worst state. One of the things that really affected me was their departure. August 18, 2015, 18:08 in the evening. I was displeased by the court's decision, and by them. This may sound selfish, but I didn’t want them to leave. After manager hyung told us about the news, I was shocked. Well, all of us were. Remember when I left the dorm? I actually went to face Kris and Luhan hyung.” All of them were shocked by their leader’s sudden confession.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter