EXTRA CHAPTER #1

8 Years Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the concert…

 


 

As they headed back stage, he immediately engulfed Luhan and Kris into a tight hug. “I still can’t believe you're back," he sobbed. “It's been six years since you two left, and you're back. You’re finally back, hyungs.” Luhan and Kris look at each other with guiltily. They broke the hug and looked at Sehun. This day gave Sehun and the fans hope, hope for the two to rejoin the group. But the boy was utterly shocked. Oh, how disappointed he was.


Kris sighed. “Actually, Sehun, Luhan and I aren’t going to join the group again. We had made our decision, and we are not coming back,” Kris told him and looked at the others, giving them a sad smile. 


Luhan also smiled sadly and agreed. “Kris is right, we are not coming back. We only agreed to Suho’s plan, to perform with you guys for tonight, since he and Xiumin are going to the army by next 2 months. We already left the group and our contract was terminated. I was surprised SM allowed us to do this.”


All of their eyes fell, sad and disappointed because Kris and Luhan would never come back. Of course they wouldn't be. How could they expect them to come back? It was just a one day reunion, not forever.


Baekhyun suddenly spoke up, his voice filled with mockery. “Pfft, yeah I forgot you already left. I don’t even get why I agreed to this plan anyways if you’re just going to get our hopes up, their hopes up. It would be better if you’d leave right now.” Everyone’s jaw dropped and eyes widened. For the first time, Baekhyun had just mocked one of his hyungs. He never had done that before, ever. “And you, Luhan-ssi, I thought you promised us to perform together again? Have you forgotten that promise? Tsk, how disappointing.” He rolled his eyes. Luhan couldn’t help but get angry at him. He called him Luhan-ssi, which was really disrespectful, and mocked him and Kris. He never knew their departure changed Baekhyun this much. Where was the Baekhyun he saw onstage? The Baekhyun he knew before? If someone here was disappointing, it would be Baekhyun. Luhan still remembered his promise, but he knew if he came back now SM wouldn’t let him. Why would they when he had already left?


Lay noticed the atmosphere was getting heavy and spoke before Luhan could respond. “Hey, stop it! All we want here is to please our fans. Make them happy, so why fight now? Please act professional and think about the consequences. And as for the remaining members, let’s not fight with Luhan and Kris hyung. Have you forgotten the past years we spent together? In five years, Exo will be disbanding. At least make it memorable before it ends," he pointed out. 


Everyone went silent and they loo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter