Flashback Part 7

Broken Baekhyun

KRIS POV

 
"Ok guys, that's enough for now" I demanded the members to take a break as we had gone over the comeback over a doses times and Chanyeol and Baekhyun were not back yet.
 
We were all panting heavily when a phone call interrupted our well deserved rest on the cool floor of the dance studio.
 
I realised it was my phone so I stood up once my protesting muscles allowed me to and grabbed my phone from my bag.
 
Once I saw the caller I shushed everyone and answered the call.
 
"Chanyeol, we were worried. How's Baek?" I asked as I put it on loud speaker.
 
Once I heard Chanyeol's voice I knew something was terribly wrong.
 
"Chanyeol, has something happened!?" I practically shouted 
 
The once quite members gathered round the phone realising I was some what distressed and started asking questions, which didn't help.
 
"P...p..please come back to the dorm, I found Baek throwing up and...and he just fainted" came the response from Chanyeol who seemed like he was crying.
 
All the members gasped hearing this and started bombarding Chanyeol with questions, but I got them to shut up with the help of Suho, Xiumin and Luhan.
 
"Come back now please. We need to take him to the hospital" Chanyeol asked as the members were still quitting down.
 
"Ok, we will be there soon!" Was my quick reply as I knew it was urgent to get to the dorm as fast as possible.
 
 
 
 
 
LUHANS POV
 
Once the phone call ended, Kris along with Suho had told almost all of the members to stay in the dance studio since having all the members go to the dorm would worsen the situation.
 
Kris, Suho, Lay and myself were going to help Chanyeol and Baek whereas Xiumin, Tao, Kai, Sehun, Chen and D.O stay and comfort each other before they could go to the hospital since they were on the more emotional side except  Xiumin who was trying to lessen the cries.
 
"Luhan, are you sure you can come? Your still really weak." Suho asked worriedly 
 
I smiled and nodded in reply since I was fine.
 
"I'm fine, really. Let's focus on getting Baekhyun to the hospital and calming Chanyeol down." 
 
Kris, Suho and Lay still looked unconvinced but stopped asking questions and Lay got Manager Hyung so that we could go to the dorm.
 
"Guys, why are we going to the dorm that is more important than practice?" Manager Hyung said as we got into the van.
 
"We, well Kris got a call from Chanyeol which was pretty disturbing" I replied.
 
"It seems as though Baek had thrown up and passed out. Chanyeol said it was serious and Baek needs to go to the hospital." I finished 
 
Once Manager Hyung heard what I said, his eyes widened and started to run to the van, we followed.
 
Once we got into the van, we stayed in a worried silence while speeding so that we could get to the dorm quicker.
 
Manager Hyung broke the silence.
 
"Has Baekhyun been different recently?" He asked while keeping an eye on the road but looked up to the mirror and made eye contact with us.
 
"Now that I think about it, he has stopped talking to us really" Lay stated.
 
"He doesn't even smile anymore and if he does smile, it's fake" Suho said
 
Kris continued.
 
"Since we have been so busy with the comeback, we haven't really been paying any attention to it but Baekhyun has lost a lot of weight and it's quite worrying"
 
Manager let all the new information sink in before he looked at me.
 
"Anything to add?" He asked
 
"Thinking about it now after I came back from my hospital appointment a few months ago I heard Baekhyun in the bathroom talking to himself so I decided to ask him if he was ok but when he replied he seemed so worried like I was going to find out something, he said he was fine and told me to go to sleep and rest since I was still sick and just got back but it seemed more like he wanted me to leave quickly"  I said trying to recall what he had said.
 
"Something must be up then, ok thank you the four if you, I will look into it later" he replied.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LAYS POV
 
Once we arrived to the dorm after what felt like hours of waiting, we ran to get there as fast as possible.
 
We were all outside the dorm when suddenly manager Hyung being the smart guy he was, especially when at crucial times, said that he doesn't have the key.
 
"Do any of you have a key?" He asked sounding desperate.
 
We all shock our heads in frustration but then we released Chanyeol was fully capable of answering the door himself.
 
"Chanyeol open the door for us" Kris said loud enough for him to hear.
 
After a wait that lasted forever Chanyeol answered the door and what we saw shocked us.
 
There Chanyeol was with tears rolling down his face, drenched in what I presumed to be vomit and blood and he looked extremely weak.
 
He moved out of the way to allow us in and there our puppy was, lying weakly on the sofa looking extremely pale and for once in my life tears of dread and shock fell down my face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HEY GUYS, ANOTHER UPDATE FOR YOU. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS, I DIDNT THINK I WOULD GET ANY AT ALL SINCE MY WRITING IS REALLY BAD BUT YESTERDAY AFTER MY SPONSORED WALK, I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT AND IT SAID I GOT SOME SUBSCRIBERS AND IN FACT I GOT ABOUT 5 WHICH IM REALLY THANKFUL FOR SO THIS WAS MY GIFT BUT ITS ALSO A FORGIVE ME GIFT SINCE I DIDNT UPDATE FOR OVER A MONTH.
 
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)