Flashback part 9

Broken Baekhyun

AUTHORS POV

 
 
 
Medics swarmed Baekhyun's fragile body in hopes off saving him and helping him as fast as possible.
 
They blurted out words that didn't make sense to Chanyeol, Suho, Kris, Lay and Luhan but they understood the words 'severely underweight'.
 
One of the paramedics pulled their manager to the side of the room, away from the commotion and explained the situation at hand.
 
The other 5 listened intently at what the man was saying about their band mate.
 
Once the paramedic and their manager finished talking the other medics had started putting Baekhyun on the stretcher securely and injected him.
 
 
 
CHANYEOLS POV
 
As I watched Baekhyun getting taken out I felt a pain in my heart.
 
I wanted to ask manager Hyung if I could go with Baekhyun as were the closest but I couldn't ask.
 
Kris seemed to have understood with the way my eyes seemed almost to pleading.
 
I heard Kris speak and looked his way.
 
"Don't you think Chanyeol should go with Baek in the ambulance?" 
 
Manager looked up at Kris, as he's smaller, and shook his head.
 
"As much as I would love you to go in the ambulance with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, it can't happen. He won't be waking up soon anyway so it doesn't matter" manager shrugged which irritated me.
 
I felt all my blood rush to my face which probably caused my face to go surprisingly red.
 
"He needs to know we are there for him. Even if he is unconscious he can still hear us!" I practically shouted at him.
 
Manager didn't show an expression at all from my shouting which made me want to punch him in the face.
 
He responded moments later with a comment he would later regret.
 
"I don't care to be honest" was the short reply.
 
He walked in front of me, before making his way into the kitchen, whispering into my ear.
 
"I only put up with you brats for the money, no other reason"
 
Once he said them words I knew he was the one that Baek was talking about when he said "manager Hyung told me to loss weight" when he was underweight to begin with.
 
I gritted my teeth to make sure I didn't do anything rash... Yet.
 
Once manager got what he wanted from the kitchen he called out.
 
"Let's go then, we don't want to keep the rest waiting"
 
Manager Hyung is a ing prick!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 REALLY SHORT UPDATE BUT ITS STILL A DOUBLE UPDATE...RIGHT?
INWAS GOING TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONGER BUT DECIDED AGAINST IT COZ NEXT CHAPTER WE WILL HAVE THE JOURNEY TO THE HOSPITAL AND MEETING UP WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS AND THE DIAGNOSIS OF BAEKHYUN.
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)