Flashback part 10

Broken Baekhyun

AUTHORS POV

 
 
Once the 5 boys entered the van with their manager they started to head of to the hospital.
 
Chanyeol kept away from the manager as he was fuming with him.
 
'How could he say that he doesn't care' he thought.
 
Chanyeol clenched his fists so tight that they turned white. He was ready to fly at the despicable man who was at that moment driving.
 
The whole van screamed awkward as all you could hear was the sound of the engine, occasional grunts and tapping of impatient feet against the vehicles flooring.
 
For the members, it felt like their manager was trying to go as slow as possible just so that they would get more impatient and worried as the time went on.
 
"Hurry the up, please. Baekhyun needs us"
 
Everyone in the van turned their heads to glance up at the person who had just spoken with no manners at all to their Hyung.
 
Their eyes widened in shock as the person that they were looking at was Lay. Sweet, caring, respectful Yixing. 
 
Their mouths were almost touching the floor in the realisation that their unicorn had just spoken in a rude manner and worst of all swore to their manager.
 
Lays outburst seemed to have worked as their manager had sped up the vehicle and was now going faster than 25 mph.
 
They all erupted into silence again trying to collect themselves before having to explain the whole situation at hand.
 
"Just to tell you boys, I won't be able to come into the hospital with you as I have a meeting, but I will try and see Baekhyun tomorrow" was the first thing that their manager said since getting into the van.
 
The 5 idols sat there gobsmacked at what their manager had said. They weren't just gobsmacked but they were pissed off as well.
 
"You are ing joking with me right?" Chanyeol yelled causing everyone to flinch.
 
Their manager was meant to stick by them and encourage them that Baekhyun was alright but instead of doing his job he was going to abandon them for a meeting.
 
"No Chanyeol, I'm not ing joking as you put it, the CEO wants to have a meeting about a conference about Baekhyun for the fans"
 
Even if it was for the fans Chanyeol was still irritated by the news and so were the others.
 
"If it makes you feel better, I will stay for 10 minutes" the manager calmly stated.
 
All that was heard was a small grunt and then it became silent again.
 
Words couldn't describe how Chanyeol was feeling at that moment in time, he felt the trust that he had in the company was slowly fading away making it difficult for him to be respectful to their manager.
 
Everyone's body posture in the car was hunched over showing that they were exhausted from the previous events that occurred at the dorm.
 
Slowly they pulled up to the large decaying hospital that was one of the best In Seoul.
 
It looked very old and broken but it was a very high-tech hospital which could help Baekhyuns every need and ensure his safety.
 
For the five members it felt like an hour long journey to their awaiting and confused members.
 
As soon as the van stopped they jumped out of the vehicle and proceeded to the main entrance of the hospital and ran up to the receptionist who was startled by the act.
 
"May I help you" The kind lady who looked as if she was in her late 40s asked with a sweet smile.
 
Chanyeol was quick to reply with an answer as he was desperate to see Baekhyun as quickly as possible.
 
"Please can we know where Byun Baekhyun is at this present moment in time" 
 
Chanyeol wanted to reassure Baekhyun that he was going to be fine and that he would be there with him every step of the way and Chanyeol guessed that's what the other members felt as well.
 
"He will be staying in 705 but at the moment he is in their medical attention unit" The lady replied again with yet another smile that could brighten anyone's day if they weren't  in the position that the five members were in at that moment.
 
The manager seem to not care as he stood further back waiting for the younger to finish getting information on where Baekhyun was.
 
Once the boys got the information they needed, they followed a nurse to where the other members were waiting for them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Waiting room)
 
 
 
When they made it to the waiting room where the other six members were waiting they quickly run up to them and hug them in reassurance.
 
Once they reunited, silence fell upon them and they hurried to the seats in the room or stood, waiting for news for Baekhyun.
 
"Any Who like I said before, I have to leave now for a meeting" the elder of the two managers spoke up.
 
Chanyeol held his fists in a tight ball as he was infuriated by the managers words.
 
 The other manager decided to speak up and try to stop the elder from leaving as the 11 boys needed reassuring that Baekhyun was going to be ok.
 
"You can't be serious right, they need us and your going to leave?" 
 
"I don't care"
 
"You should care"
 
"The CEO needs my help with organising the conference to reassure the fans"
 
"The fans can wait"
 
"It's Baekhyuns fault that he got himself into this"
 
After moments of silence from what their manager said, Chanyeol spoke up.
 
"Is it really?" Everyone looked up at Chanyeol with disbelieving eyes.
 
"What do you mean by that Chanyeol?" Suho asked 
 
The second tallest giant chose to stay quite for a while everyone waited patiently knowing that the giant was fighting with himself.
 
"When Baekhyun was having a panic attack after I found him, I asked him who done his to him and he said that he was told to lose weight otherwise he would be kicked out of exo" 
 
Everyone's mouths had dropped substantially.
 
They all looked at one another having the same question in mind but were to confused and gobsmacked to ask.
 
"It was manager Hyung" Chanyeol told them, as if he knew what they were wondering.
 
"That doesn't make any sense, Baekhyun is one of the skinniest members. Why would he need to lose weight?" their other manager spoke up looking towards the culprit. 
 
"He wasn't working hard enough for the next album, it annoyed me so I had him work harder. He wasn't meant to turn out like that" he answered.
 
It was soundless until...
 
BANG!!!
 
 
 
 
I WILL JUST LEAVE IT THERE. I WAS GOING TO WRITE MORE BUT DECIDED AGAINST IT. I HAVE SCHOOL IN 10 DAYS :( BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE BEFORE I GO BACK :)
SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING MISTAKES, I DONT PROOF READ. 
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)