Thoughts (side)

Broken Baekhyun

KRIS POV

 
This wasn't the Baekhyun Exo knew a few months ago.
 
This person before me is just his hollow self.
 
His cheek bones as prominent as ever.
 
His face as pale as the once white shirt he wore that was now covered in his own vomit, or at least that is what we presume.
 
His hair loosing its deep chocolate brown shade and thinning out.
 
He looks as though he's dead but the slow shallow breathing shows that he is still alive even if he looks like he's gone.
 
But he is gone, he's not there anymore.
 
Why didn't I know??
 
If I knew he was slowly tearing himself to pieces, he wouldn't be like this.
 
Chanyeol hadn't told us what happened but just looking at Baekhyun's frail body shows that he is another victim.
 
Another victim of anorexia.
 
All the signs point to anorexia but I just stood there oblivious to what was happening.
 
I was too focused on the comeback that I didn't realise, I didn't help.
 
Why didn't I help? 
 
Baekhyun was once so childlike that you could never imagine him as someone who's in there early 20's.
 
But now, now he's just paper, paper that hasn't been touched for centuries. So delicate that if you just breathed it could break him.
 
If you just talked it would cause a panic attack.
 
If you talked about him without him knowing, he would suspect the most craziest of things.
 
He's broken, too broken.
 
 
 
 
 
SUHOS POV
 
As a leader, I should of been there for him.
 
I wasn't though.
 
I looked past him as if he wasn't there.
 
But was he really there? 
 
He wasn't there, it was more like a shadow.
 
Just the outline, something that doesn't show anything but the surface.
 
He looks so broken on the sofa.
 
He's a doll, that had been played with so much and manipulated to the extent that it broke.
 
But Baek isn't a doll, he has a life that's worth living, fans that love him, family that love him and members that love him also.
 
Baekhyun is a beautiful being, just like everyone else on this planet.
 
Why do people take their bodies for granted.
 
Baek is family but we still just ignored him.
 
He was suffering all by himself and we didn't even know.
 
What sort of leader am I?
 
A bad one?
 
A useless one?
 
An irresponsible one?
 
All of them? 
 
Exo have to save him before its to late.
 
 
 
 
LUHANS POV 
 
Does Baekhyun even know what he's doing to himself.
 
Just looking at the image I front of me is making me cringe.
 
How much pain has Baek been in?
 
That's probably something I will never know.
 
All I know is that he's broken.
 
So broken that you can't see the previous him.
 
All you see now is a shell of his former self.
 
I'm his Hyung but I didn't know.
 
I thought something was up but I never really stopped to ask after the bathroom incident.
 
Why didn't I realise.
 
Would he be fine now if I knew what he was doing.
 
If I found out, would it of made him worse.
 
All I want to do now is hug him until he realises that he has people who care for him and for him to know that he is not alone.
 
I bet he thought he was alone or that he was just a bother.
 
Most people think that.
 
I think that I'm a bother since I'm sick but I know the members care for me.
 
And that's what keeps me out of a black hole that I would never be able to get out of.
 
Baek's in that hole now.
 
Why can't I take his place.
 
 
 
 
 
LAYS POV
 
He keeps moving, as though he is in a bad dream.
 
Maybe his life is the bad dream.
 
Being a celebrity is hard.
 
All the members know that but Baekhyun deals with the most hate since he's a loud mouth.
 
All that hate would one day shatter someone.
 
No one can stay strong.
 
Comments like 'die' or 'no one likes you' will one day kill a person inside.
 
They will gradually wilt and die inside.
 
His heart has stopped him from seeing all the positive comments and made him focus on the negatives which drowns him.
 
We are all like that, every idol focus more on the negative but they still read the positive messages to make them feel warm inside.
 
Baek's not doing that, it's killing him.
 
And by the looks of it, he has been doing that for a long time.
 
He's like a sacrifice.
 
Sacrificing their happiness for others and just being thrown away afterwards.
 
We can't last forever but we can try to make our life more enjoyable.
 
But the sacrifice on the sofa was not the cheerful puppy, it was more like a monster.
 
Fixated on what's bad about himself.
 
Obsessed enough to make himself go mad.
 
He's broken.
 
I will heal him with the others.
 
 
 
 
 
 
OK NEXT CHAPER DONE. I DONE IT AFTER I COMPLETED CHAPER 7 BUT DECIDED TO WAIT TILL I WRITE 2  MORE CHAPTERS. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL GO BACK TO THE STORY LINE BUT I WAS JUST IN A DEPRESSED MOOD, SOOO HERE YOU GO.
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)