Flashback part 5

Broken Baekhyun

1 MONTH LATER

AUTHOR'S POV
 
Baekhyun's eating disorder had started to show, not just physically but mentally as well 
 
His once chubby like body now just a fragile frame, that could break at any point in time.
 
Dark circles had started to show vividly under his eyes and his hair was also thinning out.
 
The once healthy glow to his face was soon replaced with a ghost like aura, that was almost impossible to describe.
 
58kg, 50kg, 49kg, 47kg, 45kg, his weight had started to drop drastically.
 
He was hardly even eating.
 
The once confident puppy lose his happiness and turn into a shell of darkness that wouldn't show its true self, hiding away forever.
 
Baekhyun tried his hardest to eat but after a while, his stomach just didn't allow him to have anything, so he ended up throwing it all back up.
 
The members were to fixated with their latest comeback that they couldn't see Baekhyun deteriorating right in front of them.
 
In front of the members, Baekhyun was fine, he was his old self but in reality he was dying inside, he couldn't stop himself.
 
Weighing himself every morning and evening had become a daily routine and throwing up had also become a daily routine.
 
AUTHORS POV
 
 
After practice Exo members crashed out on the floor, trying to regain their strength.
 
Chanyeol, Chen, Kai and D.O were talking together and messing about except D.O who was observing more than participating in acting as an idiot.
 
The China line that consisted of Luhan, Tao and Lay were speaking in Chinese, waiting for Kris to join them.
 
Sehun, Xiumin and Baekhyun were showing off their aegyo, which Sehun was failing miserably at.
 
Where as Kris and Suho were discussing more leaderly types of things. 
 
"Sehun, your so bad at aegyo, I don't get why we call you the maknae" Baekhyun stated.
 
"Shut up!" Sehun shouted while showing a pout, to show that he was angry.
 
All the members burst out in laughter even Sehun.
 
"Good one Baek" Chanyeol shouted from the other side of the room.
 
 Chanyeol was so proud of what Baek said to Sehun that he stood up and ran toward Baekhyun to give him a tight embrace.
 
"D-d-don't touch me, please" Baek said while moving away from the tall giant (not Kris)
 
Chanyeol was confused but still attempted to hug the over dramatic "Bacon hug toy" of his but he just wasn't allowed to hug him.
 
Soon enough Baek got annoyed and stormed out of the room leaving members in shock.
 
The happy environment had soon become more of a shocked yet surprised and sad atmosphere.
 
BAEKHYUN POV
 
I stormed out of the practice room, not wanting Chanyeol to feel how skinny I was.
 
2 weeks ago I realised how skinny I had gotten, but I couldn't stop my addiction.
 
I missed the skinship I had with the members but I couldn't get caught and I wouldn't.
 
Chanyeol was the most important person, who always made me smile, but he can't find out, no one can.
 
I was finally getting recognition for being in Exo and I wouldn't stop, like I said before, It's become my routine to not eat .
 
I decided to get some air, so I left the building and sat on the bench just outside, I was exhausted.
 
This disorder was beginning to make my body a lot more weaker than it should be.
 
The fresh air always makes me feel better, it was calming me down.
 
'Well done Baekhyun, you have just made a fool out of yourself, now what will the band think of you they will want you out'
 
'You fat idiot, you blew your cover'
 
'Now they will know something's wrong with that body and brain of yours'
 
'Who do you think you are'
 
'Trying to get special treatment, so people will feel sorry for you'
 
'Just purge already, you have been doing it for a while now'
 
I couldn't take it.
 
My brain was saying one thing while my body was protesting to that idea.
 
I'm skinny not fat, I know that but I kept telling myself I needed to feel a certain release and that was to purge.
 
I stood up and decided to go back to the dorm since no one was there and puke my guts out like no tomorrow.
 
10 MINUTES LATER
 
Since the dorm isn't that far from the building, it didn't take very long to get back to the dorm.
 
I ran straight to the bathroom, opened the toilet lid and threw my hands down my throat and began to purge.
 
I was crying.
 
The foul smell was to much making me vomit continuously, even when there was nothing in my stomach to actually throw up.
 
But I needed to purge.
 
It made me feel better and refreshed.
 
I decided that I was done, so I stood up and rinsed my mouth.
 
Since it smelt of puke, I sprayed my perfume that was in my cabinet so that it would smell better.
 
I opened the door and was about to leave when I heard a deep voice.
 
"Please tell me your not!?" 
 
 
 
 
 
SORRY THAT ITS LATE, I SAID I WAS GOING TO UPLOAD THIS CHAPPY EARLIER BUT I COULDNT UPLOAD IT. I SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE LONGER WHICH IT SORT OF IS. SORRY ALSO FOR MY CRAPPY WRITING BUT I JUST WANT TO GET BETTER. SO IM THINKING OF HAVING ONE MORE CHAPTER OF THE FLASHBACK AND THEN I WILL GET ONTO THE MAIN STORY AFTERWARDS. NEXT CHAP WILL BE BASED ON CHANYEOLS POV.
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE :) (It keeps me motivated)